This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$26 Tourny tickets from the shop

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      If I buy $26 or $75 tourny tickets through IronMan Medals or FTP shop, can I only play tournies with $26/$75 buy-in and not lower?

Also what are ring game tickets you can buy withh Medals? Do they mean same as cash games?
  • 1 reply
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      If I buy $26 or $75 tourny tickets through IronMan Medals or FTP shop, can I only play tournies with $26/$75 buy-in and not lower?

Also what are ring game tickets you can buy withh Medals? Do they mean same as cash games?
      If you buy the $26 or $75 then yes you can only play MTT's with that Buyin.

Ring game tickets are for ring games yes. You have to play and earn a certain amount of points to unlock whatever the balance of the ticket is. Kind of like a bonus, but more a pain in the ass as as far as I understand it, only the points earned with that ticket in play count. $25 ticket for example is 625 points to unlock. So if you were to make 300 points and get the balance upto say $30 then take a bad beat cooler whatever and it becomes $5, means you can only play NL10 with half a stack with it. So just hassle and not worth your FTP's imo.