$26 Tourny tickets from the shop

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      If I buy $26 or $75 tourny tickets through IronMan Medals or FTP shop, can I only play tournies with $26/$75 buy-in and not lower?

Also what are ring game tickets you can buy withh Medals? Do they mean same as cash games?
  • 1 reply
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      If I buy $26 or $75 tourny tickets through IronMan Medals or FTP shop, can I only play tournies with $26/$75 buy-in and not lower?

Also what are ring game tickets you can buy withh Medals? Do they mean same as cash games?
      If you buy the $26 or $75 then yes you can only play MTT's with that Buyin.

Ring game tickets are for ring games yes. You have to play and earn a certain amount of points to unlock whatever the balance of the ticket is. Kind of like a bonus, but more a pain in the ass as as far as I understand it, only the points earned with that ticket in play count. $25 ticket for example is 625 points to unlock. So if you were to make 300 points and get the balance upto say $30 then take a bad beat cooler whatever and it becomes $5, means you can only play NL10 with half a stack with it. So just hassle and not worth your FTP's imo.