Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $9.52
      CO: $0.09
      BTN: $4.10
      Hero (SB): $12.08
      BB: $6.87

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has J:club: A:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.85, 2 players) 4:diamond: 3:spade: T:heart:
      Hero bets $0.51, BTN calls $0.51

Turn: ($1.87, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($1.87, 2 players) A:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30

Preflop
      The plan was light 3B... but now I'm studing my opponent and noticed that he wasn't good candidate for that play...
      stats: (88) 32/25 ATS: 26% but F3B: 33% and FCB: 20%
      so what kind of hand I can light 3B? what kind of opponent is the best for this play?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Yep, I guess against that kind of opponent I would just Call and play postflop against him. If he has well is somewhat aggressive and floater.
      Postflop: On river it depends actually a lot on the opponent, what kind of aggression does he have. Is he capable of bluffing the river with air or not and therefore I might even prefer to bet myself the river and maybe even get called by some weaker pairs.

so what kind of hand I can light 3B?

Those type of hands are doable as well if they are rather passive postflop but against that kind of floater and if he is aggressive then I usually do with higher PPs the 3bet for value.

what kind of opponent is the best for this play?

The opposite of this opponent? :D Who just play fit/fold postflop and rather doesn't float that many flops. If we do the CBet we will never know where we stand with the Ahigh and can't really do that profitable a 2nd barrel.

Best regards.