[NL2-NL10] Kqs Nl10

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      loose players who plays every hand wakes up with AA...what do I do, he kept chasing draws when he went all in I figured he was bluffing b/c of how loose he was playing.. o well thats another buy in

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 ($10.81)
      CO ($9.75)
      Button ($11.76)
      Hero (SB) ($11.37)
      BB ($5.64)
      UTG ($14.62)
      UTG+1 ($15.57)
      MP1 ($9.20)
      MP2 ($3.41)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, K
      6 folds, Button bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, 1 fold, Button raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.70) K, 4, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, Button calls $2

Turn: ($7.70) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, Button raises to $7.96 (All-In), Hero calls $5.57 (All-In)

River: ($22.84) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $22.84 | Rake: $1.52
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello brobz,

Preflop: Does he as well raise/4bet like this every hand? I don't think so, if I am even raising here then I'd 3bet/Fold rather then call.

As played
      Postflop: Not really big fan of the bet size on turn, I'd do like $3 and ship the river. You called preflop and got what you wanted, there is then no way we can fold it in 4bet pot.

Best regards.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      veriz,

How do we play against opponents who are constantly min raising min betting and calling any raise? These guys seem to be the one giving me alot of trouble, its hard for me to put them on a hand

For example one hand I posted I had KA and raised preflop a loose player calls me with K6o and hits 2 pair and takes alot of my chips

If I have one of these players on my right I think it might be a good idea maybe to switch tables, or do we just tighten up and 3bet 4 bet heavy?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      How do we play against opponents who are constantly min raising min betting and calling any raise? These guys seem to be the one giving me alot of trouble, its hard for me to put them on a hand

Depends a lot on the opponent. But basically there are specific spots where you can even consider folding even to min-raise and there are a lot of spots where I would Call. Can't tell exact spot, as you post a hand we will find out those. :)

For example one hand I posted I had KA and raised preflop a loose player calls me with K6o and hits 2 pair and takes alot of my chips

There are spots where you will loose against those opponents but in long run you will earn a lot back from them than they will win with such a bad Call vs you.

If I have one of these players on my right I think it might be a good idea maybe to switch tables, or do we just tighten up and 3bet 4 bet heavy?

I don't mind actually which side they are and I wouldn't be worried either. Basically those opponents are just good, when you have a draw they usually do a big mistake by min-raising you and giving you great odds, then just abuse it. :)