Poker Room [MAC]

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey everyone.

I just wanted to get your opinions on which poker room is your favorite if you use a Mac rather than a PC.

I dont like using parallels or an emulator which many people prefer to do. I like my mac and really dislike the windows environment.

Iv tried full tilt & poker stars. I hate poker stars and I love full tilt, but I would like to check out a new poker room.

I like full tilt because of the Super Turbo format and the many many available tournaments at particularly any time of the day or night. Also full tilt just has such an awesome format.

I would just like to know your opinion on which room I should check out next, that natively runs on Snow Leopard (Mac OS).

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Cheers

Moody.
  • 8 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I'm totally with you bro. I love my macs.

I really don't understand why people use anything else then macs. People that use windows must really like lagg and freezing screens lol :D
      Zynga Poker is great for macs btw. Nothing better then that. It's a really soft room too.

• fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      My dear fellow, you have a Mac, why would you ever want to play poker. There's plenty of fun stuff to do when you have a Mac.

For example you can sit in a café with your gorgeous Macbook, caressing its shiny supercalandered aluminum body, dreaming about world without wars and hunger (not for too long tho, it can get depressing. If you get depressed easily it's better to think about rainbows and interior decor instead.)

To sum it up - Macs are elegant and simple. No need for poker and other mumbo-jumbo, it will just spoil your Mac experience.

Peace!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      With the Cereus network down for the count your options are pretty limited.

Poker Stars, Full Tilt Poker, OnGame network, Merge network, and the Entraction network all have full clients.

Party has a java client which is useable for 1-2 tables and also writes hand histories.
      iPoker also has a java client which is usable for 3-4 tables but it does not write hand histories.

I might have forgotten some random small site, but you would be pretty crazy to chose a site besides Stars and Tilt especially on a Mac.
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Wow, very nice first two comments there. lol.

Zynga, hilarious.

Cafe's, Yep thats all a Mac's good for.

But trying to get back on to the topic...

OnGame, Merge and Entraction?

Any reviews? Plus points, negative points? Opinions?

Thanks
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Iv started playing at Lock Poker, its unfortunate you guys are not affiliated with it, dunno why, but its a great room, majority of the players are US and im trying to gring it out playing the 6 max ST's, and the variance in ST's are crazy but some of the players are just plain bad.

Tournaments are good too. I havnt won any, but i got eliminated in the sickest possible ways.

so, yeah, its good till now. So if anyone looks upon this thread trying to find a good mac compatible poker room, Lock poker isnt bad. + they have a crazy vip system plus 35% rakeback.

Thanks

Moody.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Are you sure about Entraction ? I dont think they have a native MacOS client.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda
      As far as I know Wansino is on Entraction and they are advertising a native Mac client.

• Sirdoom
      Sirdoom
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda
      24h Poker has a native mac client, and you can get an account there tracked to PS.