This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [NL50 SH] - two pair vs high c/r %

• StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($123)
      BB ($53.90)
      CO ($47.25)
      Hero ($99.25)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: J:club:

CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, BB calls $1

FLOP ($4.75) A:heart: K:club: J:diamond:

BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $3.25, BB calls $3.25, CO folds

TURN ($11.25) A:heart: K:club: J:diamond: 9:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $7.50, BB raises to $23, Hero folds

BB wins $25

Opener was a fish, who was mostly limping and never folding to 3bets.
      BB = 23/17/3.2AF/10% squeeze/flop c/r 8% + turn c/r 18%/32% WTSD (1500 hand sample)

Even though he has a high c/r % @turn, we should be really crushed there vs everything and obv I can expect a river shove given stack/pot size ratio that would be left after I'd call.

I'm excluding AK/JJ which he'd very likely squeeze, so all the two pairs/straights & pair+FD or pair+gutter range still has me insanely crushed now that I stove it.

During the hand I thought I was making a much tougher fold vs this specific opp :tongue:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Problem is his really large turn c/r % and option that he would likely also do that with J9, k9
      With AJ I´d call him down, but I guess you can fold KJ. He is likely not making moves on that board unless he has there two pair or better hand