Taf ???!!

• pirkovska
      pirkovska
      Bronze
      I cannot payout my money from TAF??

So why I need to refer people on this site??

The problem is next:

"The payout request was denied. You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have."

The answers from "costumer support" is:

FIRST:
      I am very sorry, you have been excluded from participating in our Tell-a-Friend promotion for security reasons. I am unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed.
      This means that you are not allowed to request any further Tell-a-Friend payouts.
      Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

SECOND:
      I regret to inform you that will no longer be able to participate, in our Tell-A-Friend program.
      Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require any further assistance.

So, can someone from moderators or support help about my problem??
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi pirkovska,

I am sorry to read you having difficulties with your TaF account.

However, I am unable to give you further information regarding this. :(
      Reasons could be: Our T&C ~ please read

# 5.4.6: A player fails to be labelled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:

- If there is any suspicion concerning fraud,
      - entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself
      - player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity
      - any activity to constitute Fraud Traffic or Fraud Transfers,

# 5.8: "In connection to fraud prevention, PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to withhold Referrer Accruals if the Advertised Real Money Player has not provided his personal information to PokerStrategy.com until verification of the Advertised Real Money Player's identity."

Ingrid
    • pirkovska
      pirkovska
      Bronze
      IngridN, tnx for post,

BUT. Is it my fault if some of my refered friends don't agree with your terms and conditions ??

Why my TAF account is blocked if someone fraud and don't play by rules ??

Is it my fault if someone of my refered friends enter invalid/false data when he registering ??

This funny !

When you drive ford focus, and hit a men on the street, is FORD Company goin to prison or just you?
      If I need to go in prison then block one of my referal friends who do fraud or something...

Thanks.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi pirkovska,

Unfortunately, we can't disclose any further information on this topic.

As Ingrid already pointed out, some or all of your referrals failed to be labelled as advertised real money players as required by our Tell-a-Friend Terms and Conditions.

I hope you can appreciate that we take every registration and TaF referral seriously and on its own face. The fact is that our free $50 and TaF offers are very attractive and as such are also attractive to dishonest, not just honest, customers. We must therefore take defensive action to protect our product and business.

I'm sorry, but we won't be offering any further statement here.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com