starting capital & hello

• ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Hi, i recently found this site, i was surprised about the 50$ starting capital bonus so i did the quiz and a while ago uploaded the pictures needed to verify my age and stuff. My first question is. Can i be sure that the pictures aren't passed to Third Party and are 100% deleted after the verification process? and so after the verification process it can take up to another 48 hours untill it is on my FTP account? Regards
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ProfiNub,

Welcome to our Community!

After the ID Check is completed, the copies will be deleted permanently. We only use them for the ID Check. It is the only way for us to verify that the registration details you provided are correct.

Your free $50 starting capital will be credited to your poker account in 48 hours after successfully passing our security check.

Meantime, why not tell us a little bit more about yourself? Where are you from and where are you planning to grind?

Let me know if you need more information =)
      Ingrid
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Well im currently living in Germany , but im originaly from Czech Republic,im 21 years old.I used to be pro in some online video games but when i touched the poker for the first time i fallen into it and i started playing poker. im playing it for few months and even if im not that good yet i love it, its really exciting game. im usualy playing on PokerStars but i got an account already there and PokerStrategy doesn't offer 50$ starting capital on PokerStars and it wouldn't work out anyway as i didnt used the bonus code from this site on it when i registered the account so thats it i guess. So most likely im gonna play on Full Tillt Poker, I know u probably gonna wonder why i don't wanna play on less known poker sites where it isn't that hard for a "newbie" like me but i do believe playing against better oponnents from the beginning will only improve my game faster and thats obviously better for me. Im not so much into guides and stuff but i have read some of them, Because i felt not a long time ago that i should in order to improve :) , Well after all now i feel like im a better player but definitelly not good enough and i will try to improve as much as i can. so see ya on the tables
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      just an update... from the ID check they denied it and want me to upload the pictures again. But im pretty sure they were correct.for The first time i uploaded pictures which i did with my mobile but they were unreadable and not good quality so okey i used the scanner to make new pictures and blacked out some Personal Information but i HAVENT blacked out the needed info aka name and adress and stuff.. So im in NO WAY going to upload new pictures. When they deny the CORRECT ones aswell? it looks to me like a scam more than a serious site. WOW!
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      its not a scam,millions of us have received the 50 dollars..just do your best to send them what they need.
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      right right.. why would they need than all the information on my personal ID card? when they can simply verify age by checking the date of birth right..?
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      im guessing they need more info from the id card so that they are 100 percent happy to give you the capital...you would have to show the same personal stuff to a poker room when it comes to withdrawing anyway so just send whatever they need..dont be paranoid ;)
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      well u never know on the internet so.. Anyway i uploaded them new pictures... so hopefully this time they will be correct jeez.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good Morning Guys,

@ProfiNub, You successfully passed our ID check and your free $50 starting capital transfer has been initiated this morning. You'll receive a ticket about it very soon. =)

Good luck and keep us posted
      Ingrid