Questions about Hold'em Manager HUD

• asobiseksu
      asobiseksu
      Bronze
      I know that some poker rooms don't allow players to use this software on their sites, and couldn't find a list of prohibited software for William Hill, so...

Called the phone number on their website. Spoke to a woman who hadn't heard of HEM before, told me it probably wasn't allowed but gave me another phone number to ring for clarification

Called the second number. Spoke to a guy who hadn't heard of it either. He also said it was probably prohibited but said I should use live chat from my account to get a definitive answer.

Used live chat and got an agent who also hadn't heard of HEM. He began by telling me that it was prohibited, then when I said plenty of other rooms used it, he told me that I could use it but he didn't recommend it because "it probably has Trojans and spyware".

I'm not 100% sure any of these representatives knew what they were talking about and I'm still in the dark whether I can use the software or not! Obviously don't want to use the HUD if it really is prohibited and they end up confiscating my funds later on down the line.

Can anyone confirm whether or not it's prohibited on this website please?
  • 3 replies