$10.52
      BU (Hero):
      $10.15
      SB:
      $11.88
      BB:
      $10.15

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, J.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.90.

Flop: ($2.45) 4, 7, T (2 players)
      BB bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70.

Turn: ($5.85) T (2 players)
      BB bets $3.00, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.85.

Villain is 30/25/3 bet percentage 28.6/Af 2/WTS 20/20 hands , I decided to call him because I got position on him and he was 3 betting loose although I had a small sample size. Do you think that I should i raise the flop and get it in ??? On turn I think it's a clear fold I don't think I can beat anything judging by his bet .
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: While we only have 20 hands on him then I do like the Call as well better, if we had more hands on him and he had been 3betting against us a lot then I would basically just 4bet and get it in.
      Postflop: While it's a 3bet pot then it's not that likely that he is bluffing 2 streets, rather has us beat with some stronger overpair, so therefore like your play should be the safest. Wouldn't really raise the flop either while we basically just isolating against better hands. Of course he could as well the 2nd barrel there as a bluff but it's hard to Call while we even don't know the opponent that good.

Best regards.