Passed the Quiz

• bRiNgOnChAsEr
      bRiNgOnChAsEr
      Bronze
      I passed the Quiz and have been told that 50 dollars is on it's way but I can't make a buy in till Thursday do I have to wait till I make my first buy in or will I get the 50 dollars anyway.

Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi bRiNgOnChAsEr,

congratulations on passing the quiz! what exactly do you mean by you can't make a buy in? Do you mean deposit?

You don't have to deposit anything in order to receive the 50 dollars. I think it's a good idea to just wait patiently for the money to arrive in your account and to spend your time in the meanwhile reading up on some strategy articles. You can view them here: strategy articles.

does that answer your question or did you mean something else?

happy to help,
      Wendy

ps i will also move this to the appropriate thread as you posted it in Introduce yourself forum :)
    • bRiNgOnChAsEr
      bRiNgOnChAsEr
      Bronze
      Yes Wendy thank you very much it does answer my question perfectly, and I am taking your advice and playing for play chips I hope its a good Omen as I am 15000 up right now.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hehe i hope that's a good omen as well.
      although in my opinion, games on play money tables are quite different from real money ones :D
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      some ppl like me like to gamble alot with play money :) ) i simply play very differently with play money, but when it goes to real money or a tourney i play alot more carefully lol