full tilt problem

• toniking78
      toniking78
      Bronze
      hi. i m having problems with the withdraws at full tilt, they are processed but don t arrive at the bank... they say there are delayies!!! it has passed almost a month since the first withdraw... is this happenning to someone else?

kind regards
  • 4 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I know there are problems using moneybookers, I've used localbanktransfer twice in the last 3 weeks and both times got the money in my account within 5 days.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      I know there are problems using moneybookers, I've used localbanktransfer twice in the last 3 weeks and both times got the money in my account within 5 days.
      same here I have used withdrawal through my bank debit card and in about 3-5 working days the money has been transferred.

Regards

Thazar
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Withdrew with VISA electron and after it was approved it took 4-5 days :P
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      me2
      i withdrawn money on 20 of april today 24 days later stil no money on my bank account from ft.. they are a bunch of retarded asshole liers.. keep telling and refering to the delays. wel my ass even with a delay it cant take a normal person to pay another more then 1 week at the most world wide. il tell you what they are doing
      they are building a new stack becouse the fbi took their money and they have not enough to pay out players.
      but they always tell you.. dont worrie your funds are save with us.
      and im telling them dont you worrie your wife is save with me to very soon.