This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just me? :)

• 7 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

You want to be the next Chip Reese? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Haha, well, wouldnt that be sweet? :) . But yeah I will probably end up as a pretty well-rounded pokerplayer since I really enjoy poker as a whole :) . The only thing left is to get good at it! ;D.

The good thing so far about my adventure with fixed limit (albeit a very short one, but will get longer!) is that I think it might help my NL game too, not in the already mentioned ways (not mentioned here in this post but yeah I think you get the meaning). I tend to get too carried away in my betting sometimes hehe, but its much better nowadays than it was in the beginning :P . "FOLD damn you FOLD! I bet so you SHOULD FOLD!" xD
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      That's why you are here, I guess :D
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Absolutely :)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      once you're good at different forms of hold'em, try playing omaha hi/low, stud or horse, you'll know what "everything" is (especially, if you try razz, you'll find bad luck in hold'em isn't that bad after all :D )
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Yeah thats the future plan, to learn play the different forms of Omaha and 7card stud :) . As I said, I really really like poker as a whole, not just holdem ^^.

And actually, bad beats doesnt have THAT much effect on me, sure, being badbeated for like the 10th time in a row or something like that will have effect. What do make me a bit more tilty is me making soo stupid mistakes :P , thats.. Yeah :D
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I love all other games, but I usually play FL holdem only :)

Ye razz is awful, you're happy with A235 or something and then KKK :(