Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

You want to be the next Chip Reese? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Haha, well, wouldnt that be sweet? :) . But yeah I will probably end up as a pretty well-rounded pokerplayer since I really enjoy poker as a whole :) . The only thing left is to get good at it! ;D.

The good thing so far about my adventure with fixed limit (albeit a very short one, but will get longer!) is that I think it might help my NL game too, not in the already mentioned ways (not mentioned here in this post but yeah I think you get the meaning). I tend to get too carried away in my betting sometimes hehe, but its much better nowadays than it was in the beginning :P . "FOLD damn you FOLD! I bet so you SHOULD FOLD!" xD
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      That's why you are here, I guess :D
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Absolutely :)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      once you're good at different forms of hold'em, try playing omaha hi/low, stud or horse, you'll know what "everything" is (especially, if you try razz, you'll find bad luck in hold'em isn't that bad after all :D )
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Yeah thats the future plan, to learn play the different forms of Omaha and 7card stud :) . As I said, I really really like poker as a whole, not just holdem ^^.

And actually, bad beats doesnt have THAT much effect on me, sure, being badbeated for like the 10th time in a row or something like that will have effect. What do make me a bit more tilty is me making soo stupid mistakes :P , thats.. Yeah :D
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I love all other games, but I usually play FL holdem only :)

Ye razz is awful, you're happy with A235 or something and then KKK :(