$25.00
      SB:
      $25.10
      BB:
      $25.00
      MP2:
      $26.54

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4, 4.
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.00, Hero calls $1.00, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.35) 7, 2, J (2 players)
      CO bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 9 (2 players)
      CO bets $3.60, Hero raises to $10.00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.95.

Villain-unknown.Is call pre better vs CO than 3bet with no history?My plan is to either float flop if he checks turn or to raise a spade turn if he bets itIs raise size ok?.Is it reasonable or am I overplaying unnecessarily?What about a direct flop raise?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Is call pre better vs CO than 3bet with no history?
      - I think call is better, since you can always hit set and win big pot against his overpair and you don´t want to raise/shove if he is going to 4-bet

My plan is to either float flop if he checks turn or to raise a spade turn if he bets itIs raise size ok?
      - should be ok, but don´t always do that since then he doesn´t really give you no credit and might easily bluffshove with any high spade

Is it reasonable or am I overplaying unnecessarily?
      - to balance out your play when you have there sets or flushes I think ti should be fine

What about a direct flop raise?
      - if you don´t expect him either to bluffraise back and play honest then I don´t mind it
      But at the same time you should also balance that out by raising flop AJ, strong draws and sets