This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 - MSS 45 in SB, top two pairs on drawy board

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

hand_replay

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $7.49
      MP1:
      $10.14
      MP2:
      $10.10
      MP3:
      $9.85
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $10.31
      SB (Hero):
      $3.90
      BB:
      $4.00
      UTG1:
      $2.57

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 5.
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.6) 4, 5, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.42, BB raises to $0.84, Hero raises to $3.60, BB calls $2.76.

Turn: ($7.8) A (2 players)

River: ($7.8) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $7.8.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, fives and fours(4 5).
      BB shows a flush, king high(K J).

BB wins with a flush, king high(K J).

Villain stats in 950 hands :
      17(vpip)/10(pfr)/67(f3bet)/15(steal)
      67(fcbet)/-/26(wtsd)/3.3(af)

I was stealing every possible time from him and it was working alright, the table being super tight 14% avg vpip. When he minraised me on flop I thought it's some sort of semibluff defense and he probably has a flushdraw with big card, maybe an Ace for a straight draw, a combination, maybe an overpair but I couldn't risk getting called so I went allin thinking he might call with worse or I'm just ending the pot there, both options seemed fine. I think I overdid it again :f_frown:

PS: When posting a hand for evaluation what other stats would be useful? I'm only posting those because that's what my hud shows and if I need anything else I'm just moving my cursor over a related stat.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      This is fine qua posting stats :)

Now I do not think this player is semibluff raising a lot here (only A x ) would do it

so if you compute a range yourself consisting out of: flushes, semibluff nutflushdraws and maybe 67s then you know if going all-in or folding is the best play. I am on a public computer so I cant download Equilab

Best regards,
      Gerv