Difrences between $3 and $6 SNGs?

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

I'm in the process of moving up from $3 to $6 SNGs, and I was just wondering if there is anything I should know about the $6 SNGs?

I am already in the process of adopting a 100BI BR management compared to $50 on $1-$3 SNGs

Can I start playing AK and Qs normally at this limit?

Regards,
  • 3 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I had an exactly the same dilemma a few days ago (Party Poker), tried it, and I have to say that it is the same level of suck on 6$ as it is on 3$.

I play regular speed, and early/mid stages are ridiculous, calling you to showdown with lowest pair etc... The same goes for push/fold stage.

It might be different on FT/PS, but I really doubt it. Actually, someone with that info could share it with us, as I'm thinking of switching to FT.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Originally posted by bjela
      I play regular speed, and early/mid stages are ridiculous, calling you to showdown with lowest pair etc... The same goes for push/fold stage.

It might be different on FT/PS, but I really doubt it. Actually, someone with that info could share it with us, as I'm thinking of switching to FT.
      Doesn't sound as problem, if you are not trying to bluff/semi-bluff these villains...
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      No bluffing at micro/low sngs, everyone calls :D