This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Leaks - NL5 - 6-max

• bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      So I'm currently not playing too well, I've been looking in HEM to try to figure out what I've been doing wrong. I think I'm going through to showdowns too often with marginal hands.

As you can see from the graph below, i am taking lots and lots of small pots before showdown, but my showdown losses more than outweigh what I'm getting from the small pots

I think I may def be playing too loose atm, overall, I have been 34.1/22.5 and only 3-bet 2% of the time! in my last 1000 hands I've been 28.7/18.4, maybe still too loose, but my 3-bet percentage is barely any higher, although I am up for the last 1000 hands.

What strength hands should I be willing to go to showdown with, because I'm clearly going too light currently.

I think a lot of my leak may be from not 3 betting correctly, the graph below shows all my winnings where I could have 3-bet

But here's what happens because I didn't 3-bet vs where I did

No 3-bet

3-bet

What hands should I be 3-betting? I tend not to 3-bet tighter opponents when they have raised, unless I have AA or KK. And I will usually only expand that range to AK against looser opponents. What range should I realistically be 3-betting?
  • 7 replies