Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $9,90
      Hero:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , J:heart:
      BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero raises to $0,40, SB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,80) 6:heart: , 4:heart: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,55, SB calls $0,55.

Turn: ($1,90) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $1,45, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,90

Thinking opp .

Should I continue betting on turn ?
  • 2 replies
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      weird - is Hero BB? if yes, why are you acting in front of villain(SB) post flop ?

Anyway, if I read the stats correctly then villain is VPIP 22% and wts 29%. Which makes his range something like: 22+, A9s+, KQ+ and probably some suited cards & connectors (maybe someone can check it in poker stove...) With 29% showdowns, he will stick around with most draws and mid-top pairs as well. BBvsSteal 100 is maybe also a tell here - he might be slowplaying QQ+.

Which means check-fold turn is +ev, considering his overbet and that we are very likely drawing dead or are in bad shape against pair+flush draw or overpair with 5 outs or so.

on flop would probably prefer to make a tad smaller cbet - 4,5-5bb and fold to 3-bet to save money.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Don't understand either what's going on. :D You likely were UTG. But I would basically even just Check/Fold right on flop because he may float a lot hands here and of course a lot of hands are going to continue. Not really worth CBetting. Of course it might work but not that often.

Best regards.