Stacks:
      UTG ($17.65)
      UTG+1 ($7.75)
      CO ($15.43)
      BTN ($9.89)
      Hero (SB) ($10)
      BB ($11.78)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is SB J:heart: A:heart:
      UTG raises to $0.30, UTG+1 calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.20, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $1.20

Flop: 8:club: K:spade: 8:spade: ($4.90, 3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $3, CO folds, Hero folds

Well .... I opted for a squeeze here, but obwiously hawent succeeded ... Is it a correct spot to make that kind of play anyway? And what about postflop - in this case I got called and flopped nothing, so I guess I just hawe to giwe it up and no c-bet out of position against two, right?
  • 2 replies
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      depends on the stats - how much respect do you give UTG for a small raise (3x), how often do villains fold to cbet and what your image is.
      6-handed AJs is o.k. for a squeeze, but with that flop you have a hard time bluffing, since any king or TT-QQ will likely call or raise you making you fold either there or check-fold on turn. So WP imho.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wlcKeD,

Preflop: It's doable, although I am not really big fan of squeezing in this spot while I don't even know the opponents. You can as well just Call and play postflop being in such a multiway pot for mostly flushdraw or something similar.

As played
      Postflop: Guess you can still represent somewhat a strong hand and CBet yourself like $3 while they may easily have a lot weaker pairs here which they are going to fold as you went for the squeeze. But of course giving up directly is fine as well while we are in multiway pot.

Best regards.