Badbeats

• Fortuuna
      Fortuuna
      Bronze
      I know most of u will think i,m a bad player etc..but anyways i,m profitable poker player,playing just a little bit more than i year and i,m +8-9k$ playin only MTT's,5-10$ buy-in,but the last three months are fking rigged, how can it be that i loose more than 75% in coinflips and not talking about suckouts and so on...just interested do any of u had a same situation that u just cant win, no matter how good i play ,the site just doesnt allow u to,like yesterday early double B fell out 14th with 99 vs QQ ,a guy raises i just call,the flop comes J69 rainbow...he is first to act,he bets about 70% from the potsize i rerais it 2.5times and he just shows,ofcorse i call off and the turn comes Q,and this is happening for three months...thank you for your time...
  • 12 replies
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      its called variance something u should know by now if u played 1 year
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fortuuna
      I know most of u will think i,m a bad player etc..but anyways i,m profitable poker player,playing just a little bit more than i year and i,m +8-9k$ playin only MTT's,5-10$ buy-in,but the last three months are fking rigged
      +8k-9k is -1k, you suck op.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      I know most of u will think i,m a bad player etc..but anyways i,m profitable poker player,playing just a little bit more than i year and i,m +8-9k$ playin only MTT's,5-10$ buy-in,but the last three months are fking rigged
      +8k-9k is -1k, you suck op.
      lol at all your comments, hard to find a serious contribution from you
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      how can it be that i loose more than 75% in coinflips and not talking about suckouts and so on...just interested do any of u had a same situation that u just cant win, no matter how good i play ,the site just doesnt allow u to
      Usually when it is checked with PT3/HEM filters, it appears, that the real numbers are far away from given ones :)

It is called "selective memory". If you win AA against KK 10 times of a 10 - you don't even notice that. But if you will lose two/three in a row - it won't be forgotten :)

And yep, variance is a terrible thing.. :) Had -40BI below the EV line one month - that was really hard to accept, some tilt begun at the end of the month. But still - this is only variance.
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Double post by mistake...
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      online software is not the same as life poker
      the software fulltilt ,. pokerstars and a few other sites are from sweedish company the randomise software as they say. is 100 % how ever i play online for a long time i know and i knew it first day i ever playd. it has memorised paterns
      thats what is happening
      so what i did is not playing the player but play the software,. it alaways works like a charm.. its a shame indeed should not be happening but what can you do it does happen. and not a soal either at fulltilt or pokerstars wil ever tell you this is true how ever if you pay close attention to combinations you wil see the paterns ..
      another thing is that alot of times when i play 2 tables or more i keep getting the exact same hands on both.. so what i do is waite see what flop 1 table gives then you know atleast its not gonna give that flop on the other table .. be carefull becouse what i do is infact cheating the system. they designed,.when you play like i do count and watch every thing. on both tables
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herbypoker
      Stopped reading here
    • minoepoe
      minoepoe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Stopped reading here
      Too bad. You missed all the good parts.
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      the software fulltilt ,. pokerstars and a few other sites are from sweedish company the randomise software as they say. is 100 % how ever i play online for a long time i know and i knew it first day i ever playd. it has memorised paterns
      thats what is happening
      so what i did is not playing the player but play the software,. it alaways works like a charm.. its a shame indeed should not be happening but what can you do it does happen. and not a soal either at fulltilt or pokerstars wil ever tell you this is true how ever if you pay close attention to combinations you wil see the paterns ..
      another thing is that alot of times when i play 2 tables or more i keep getting the exact same hands on both.. so what i do is waite see what flop 1 table gives then you know atleast its not gonna give that flop on the other table .. be carefull becouse what i do is infact cheating the system. they designed,.when you play like i do count and watch every thing. on both tables
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bennisboy
      thats what is happening
      [img]http://www.kaijuphile.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=434[/img]
      fyp
    • rorri
      rorri
      Bronze
      http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-1f929b893f10ec74029f86627383b46e

:P
    • AlicePKR
      AlicePKR
      Basic
      I played before govorner of poker2:) :) :) wanted to see how is working a program where u can set the level of the game..there u can choose the difficulty of the game 'normal' and 'pro'.if u klick pro of corse the game become a lil bit harder..is a very easy game and if u r a real poker player u will always beat the "stupid" program I've been playing and winning on PKR about 2 months,deposit 100$ and after 2months i was up to almost 900$ playing on a low cash tables, and max 3-5$ buyin S&G..since 1months i begun only to loose,i cant say that my game become bad,but ive been beaten only from a badbeats from a guys under a UK flag no, guys they r not better players,but their game is set on a "easy"-hey they got their cards in most of the hands (if u got KKK from the flop they will get their 4444 from turn and river) those guys r working together with PKR.They have people for everything,if they see a good poker player,geting their money,there is someone who can set the program to ruin him and i know 1 of those people working for PKR i accidently met him,before i begin to lose from a badbeats if u not belive me, come and play on PKR