• 8 replies
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: 4xBB raise, or what's the reason that you always doing it 3x?
      Postflop: Yeah, betting the turn should be somewhat considerable while the opponent might be aggressive enough and even loose enough to have any pairs or draws there and maybe even bluffs. Therefore I would as well bet for free showdown with the A on turn, so Bet/Fold as you did.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      yes it's a reason why I always bet 3xBB. In LP I like steel blinds and I'm loose player PFR I've got 27% (BTN) and 22% (CO) so I play wide range there so I don't wanna lose money beting 4xBB... and I don't wanna change amount of bet when I have a hand or I steal... so I always bet 3xBB... do u think I should change and bet 4xBB even thought I steal blinds?
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      ok I will change this... all the time u are talking about this... and I don't listen u and I think it's going to boring for u.... tell me only one think... I don't wanna change amount of bet when I have a hand and when I steal... so when I steal I should bet 4xBB or 3xBB?
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BGawli
      ok I will change this... all the time u are talking about this... and I don't listen u and I think it's going to boring for u.... tell me only one think... I don't wanna change amount of bet when I have a hand and when I steal... so when I steal I should bet 4xBB or 3xBB?
      I have heard that you should always have the same opening raise. It would be pretty easy to read if every time you have a legit hand, you raise 4BB and every time you try steal you raise 3BB.

The more uniform you are with your PFR size, the less tells you give on what you actually have
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      The thing is that you are doing it from any position 3x. But do like from all position 4x and from BU 3x. :)
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      from BTN I should 3xBB even I have good hand?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      from BTN I should 3xBB even I have good hand?
      That's what I would do, if you have a wider range on BU. And yes, if you do raise with weak hands 3x then do rather as well with strong hands.