This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh

• sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.18)
      BB ($10.47)
      UTG ($20)
      CO ($20.06)
      Hero ($23.61)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.50) K:heart: 5:club: 5:spade:

CO bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($3.50) K:heart: 5:club: 5:spade: 7:heart:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($3.50) K:heart: 5:club: 5:spade: 7:heart: Q:spade:

CO bets $2.62, Hero calls $2.62

18/15 reg with 22% steal from CO, 68% Cbet, 3.5 aggression on 672 hands

Preflop I could 3-bet, but decided just to call since there was 2 fishes on blinds. I think he cbets quite alot this flop, so Im ok vs his range. turn I check back because with bet I get out everything I beat, only 88 and 99 would stay and rest his range on what I lose. and since his aggression is high enough, I can expect bluff bet on the river. in the same time I keep pot small. I call every river bet except A, I think and try to get SD.
      Do I think correct?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since he may c/c turn smt like 88/99 or maybe even smaller pp-s and you´re giving free card hands that would likely c/f turn- like QJ, AQ, AJ, KQ then I´d prefer betting turn and taking my free showdown
      Even if turn goes check/check he would not suddenly bluff on blank river and if it is higher than T then you can never know if he is bluffing or valuebetting so likely you´re going to call 3/4 size bet unless river is A
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      yea, that makes sense, thanks :)
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      since he may c/c turn smt like 88/99 or maybe even smaller pp-s and you´re giving free card hands that would likely c/f turn- like QJ, AQ, AJ, KQ then I´d prefer betting turn and taking my free showdown
      Even if turn goes check/check he would not suddenly bluff on blank river and if it is higher than T then you can never know if he is bluffing or valuebetting so likely you´re going to call 3/4 size bet unless river is A

that really helps a lot