Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $0,82
      MP2:
      $1,58

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , 2:club:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0,04, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,12, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,26) K:club: , 4:diamond: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,15, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,26

hi gerv or burek

this really bugs me cos i know this hand shouldnt be played but sometimes i just get bored. i have to have more self discipline i know (any suggestions on how i concetrate more??? XDD)

either way A2s: i dunno if i saw a villain's previous hand or something i just remember i saw him as very loose so i kinda ignored his raise and i categorized this hand as a steal...so i stole

then on the flop i naturally cbet and he folded

so i know this hand was badly played from the preF and not the pstF right, though i won the pot?
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yes A2s sucks especially if you play microlimits where everyone likes to play Aces so you are automatically dominated by A3+++ so that sucks if you know your equity by using Equilab

Now getting bored is not a reason to play more hands. this is actually called tilt as well ;)
      Now you can play a bit more tables or learn how to make reads and know how the table is playing out

As played this is ofcourse a ´standard cbet spot :)

Best regards,
      Gerv