Stack
      SB:
      $2
      Hero:
      $0,71
      MP2:
      $5

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , Q:heart:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, SB calls $0,01, Hero raises to $0,06, MP2 calls $0,04, SB calls $0,04.

Flop: ($0,18) K:spade: , 7:diamond: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,14, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,18

So i had this hand yesterday aswell AQo

I honestly think i played this hand well except for the 3 BB raise instead of the 4 BB that is the recommended though i did this cos i misclicked

on the flop i didnt hit any thing but i made my cbet like i should: i already read the SSS cbet article so i made my cbet 80% of the flop like the article recommends

but my question is...since MP2 was quite loose on the preF and had an AF of 5, which is quite a lot xD ...was it correct to place the cbet?...and if he called? would i place a 2nd barrel?

or with which turn card would i place a 2nd barrel and with which i wouldnt?

ty gerv or burek
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello,

You play MSS and therefore one should follow the MSS articles more than SSS ;)

Now in this hand I would raise to 5bb because there are 2 limpers. Furthermore on the Flop, if we look at the SHC, one has to c-f here because we are multiway and the Flop is relatively drawheavy.

Now lets say the person in quesiton calls your cbet, what range do you put him on? would your 2nd barrel be a bluf or for value?
      If as bluff, what hands does he folds the Turn when he calls the Flop?
      If for value, what worse hands will call you on 2 streets?

Best regards,
      Gerv