This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KAs NL10

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      how can ppl call with such crap, I had to leave after this one b4 i got sucked out again. Maybe preflop raise of 5x bb would be better for these games. I was figuring he was SS so he was calling with a tighter range that didnt hit this flop, I guess I shouldnt have called but he shouldn't have called with his hand imo

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($2.51)
      Hero (BB) ($18.74)
      UTG ($2.41)
      MP1 ($11.39)
      MP2 ($10.98)
      CO ($10.19)
      Button ($9.76)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
      Hero bets $0.40, 3 folds, CO calls $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.25) 9, 5, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, CO calls $0.80, SB raises to $2.11 (All-In), Hero calls $1.31, 1 fold

Turn: ($6.27) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($6.27) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $6.27 | Rake: $0.41
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello brobz,

Basically it seems that you were tilting, because why you even in 1st place CBet such a board into multiway pot? I'd basically just Check/Fold it and as get raised I would fold, even if we only have to add that small amount. It's possible that CO is as well trapping and could just easily over-raise or trap us with some set.

Best regards.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      good anaylsis, I think that was my tourney mentality,

but he ended up with calling 95s, I see people on this room going all in with draws and high cards so its really a toss up right? I mean it takes me another $1.31 to call a pot a little over $4, is that still bad?

thanks veriz
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by brobz
      good anaylsis, I think that was my tourney mentality,

but he ended up with calling 95s, I see people on this room going all in with draws and high cards so its really a toss up right? I mean it takes me another $1.31 to call a pot a little over $4, is that still bad?

thanks veriz
      Not really worth risking the money with just overs while you may be already pretty dead against some sets/2pairs.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      oh alright I understand, thanks