5 Players

Stacks:
      UTG ($19.98)
      CO ($10.86)
      BTN ($15.82)
      SB ($10)
      Hero (BB) ($11.66)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB J:spade: K:heart:
      1 fold, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30

Flop: J:diamond: 10:club: 8:diamond: ($1.20, 3 players)
      SB bets $1.14, Hero calls $1.14, CO folds

Turn: 7:heart: ($3.48, 2 players)
      SB bets $2.48, Hero calls $2.48

River: A:diamond: ($8.44, 2 players)
      SB bets $5.98, Hero folds

SB is an aggresive player, raising and calling a lot of hands, and shoving it in easily on flop with any draws ... But could that pot bet op from him mean extreme protection for QQ+ or rather cold stone bluff? I called to see maybe he's going to slow it down a bit after my quick pot-bet call, but obviously he didnt .... and I dont know why I called there on turn, honestly .... :/ should I have just given up there on flop? Cause if I raised there, I was almost sure that I'd get 3-bet shove from him, and do I wanna play all my stack against him with just top pair second kicker? .... So in general, what might be the best way to play that kind of hand against that agressive player?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wlcKeD,

Preflop: I'd basically just fold the hand preflop to avoid any further mistakes. KJo ain't like the greatest hand to play in multiway and it may put you into difficult spots postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Guess I would make the crying fold rather on turn while he ain't even giving it up and seems that he has us beat unless we have some more further reads on him.

Best regards.