Noob

• BicBudha
      BicBudha
      Bronze
      Just a quick hello and good luck to everyone at the tables. I am playing poker 9 months with no success. I have learned invaluable information from this site in the past 12 hours and am confident going forward with the help of this great site. Keep up the good work guys.
  • 17 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi BicBudha,

Welcome to our Community!

Wow!
      9 months playing poker with no success <<< learning invaluable information the past 12 hours from PokerStrategy.com
      ME like! =)

I can see that your account is in ID check right now, which is a standard procedure and as soon as you've done with that your free $50 starting capital will be on its way to your poker account. Where are you planning to play?

Keep us posted on your progress and best of luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
    • BicBudha
      BicBudha
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid

I am planning on playing at William Hill as I already have an account at my preferred site Pokerstars. I have already invested about 500 dollars and have only cashed out once at 100 dollars. I am really interested in the game and with the help of this great site would really like to improve my return.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi BicBudha,

glad to hear that, and in my opinion, there's no better place to start learning! this community offers not only strategy material but also valuable support from the other members. have you visited the strategy articles section already?

wish you the best of luck. study hard, and be patient. hope you succeed this time around :)

smiles,

Wendy
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by IngridN

I can see that your account is in ID check right now
      not anymore! :s_biggrin:

Your starting capital is on its way to William Hill as we speak, BicBudha. It can take up to 48 hours though, so please be a patient just a little longer.

If there's anything else you need, just let me know. And glglglgl learning and training with us.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS
      Originally posted by IngridN

I can see that your account is in ID check right now
      not anymore! :s_biggrin:

Best,
      Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
      Nothing can go wrong when Marc is around :f_biggrin:
    • BicBudha
      BicBudha
      Bronze
      Hi PurpleFizz

Yes I have been reading everything that is on offer to me at the moment. I am looking forward to gaining strategy points and unlocking more help and tips from this site.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey BicBudha,

Fantastic to see your enthusiasm, I really like seeing people who bring good energy to the forum so it is fantastic to have you on board.

Good to see Marc and Ingrid have taken good care of you and I'm sure we will see you emerge as a prominent member of the forum.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Hey BicBudha,

Fantastic to see your enthusiasm, I really like seeing people who bring good energy to the forum so it is fantastic to have you on board.
      and I'm sure we will see you emerge as a prominent member of the forum.
      +1 =)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      My dog doesn't welcome me this good!

Gl, take your time with the articles and I'm sure you'll be cashing out $100 much more often. Have fun :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51

Gl, take your time with the articles and I'm sure you'll be cashing out $100 much more often. Have fun :)
      My 3,5 years old "baby girl" Basil does when I come home :f_love: She is a magical dog!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Confirmed.

Basil's welcoming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mine / Ingrid's.
    • BicBudha
      BicBudha
      Bronze
      Hi Gadget

Thanks for your comment.Just one thing,how long where you waiting for the $50 to be released into your account.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by BicBudha
      Hi Gadget

Thanks for your comment.Just one thing,how long where you waiting for the $50 to be released into your account.
      Once it's approved, up to 48 hours.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51

hehe ur funny :)

worth of free starting capital? $50.
      worth of good welcoming commitee? priceless. :D
    • BicBudha
      BicBudha
      Bronze
      Just received my $50 dollars starting capital. Thank you pokerstrategy, I will keep you updated on my progress.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by BicBudha
      Just received my $50 dollars starting capital. Thank you pokerstrategy, I will keep you updated on my progress.
      Think about starting a blog. It's free of charge and super easy--all you do is make a new post in the My Poker Blogs subforum and then keep adding replies to it. If you come up with a blog theme and a catchy title your blog should be successful.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      welcome to the most friendly forum in the universe :P

Roo :P