Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.10)
      Hero ($20)
      UTG ($32.17)
      CO ($31.30)
      BTN ($20.54)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.70, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.40, CO calls $1.70

FLOP ($4.90) 2:spade: K:heart: 8:diamond:

Hero bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50

TURN ($9.90) 2:spade: K:heart: 8:diamond: J:diamond:

Hero bets $5, CO folds

Hero shows T:heart: A:diamond:

Stats: vpip 23 pfr 17 agfactor 2.0 wts 29 steal from CO 24% fold to 3bet 63%, fold cb in 3bet pot flop 40% turn 41%

-what was the best play preflop against this opponent ?

i think that my second barrel was not so good against his range, preflop I think he called the 3 bet with ATs, AJ, AQ, KQs, QJs, it is possible with TT,99

-is the range that i give him possible ? :f_confused:
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      what was the best play preflop against this opponent ?
      - I think both options either 3-betting or calling should be fine. Likely I´d 3-bet as strong hand as AT

think that my second barrel was not so good against his range, preflop I think he called the 3 bet with ATs, AJ, AQ, KQs, QJs, it is possible with TT,99
      is the range that i give him possible ?

- his pf calling range would likely be wider, considering also small and medium pp-s and some suited connectors.
      I´d likely also fire turn barrel since I think he might float you on that dry board and would very often fold to your turn barrel
    • futsalpro
      futsalpro
      Bronze
      prf calling range definitely includes pp's and sc's.
      many regs call prf with the intention of hitting or if not they can still float on some boards and take down the pot.
      this flop is dry so he will call a lot on flop with the hope that you give up on the turn and he can bet. so in total i think the turn bet is fine here