What to do with the bankroll...

• Morryoda
      Hey guys,

So I started playing with the $50 on Titan poker starting at 0.10/.20 blinds. In two days I had the bankroll at $400 dollars.

Last night and today I have been running Horrific getting rivered twice for two $50 dollar pots in 0.25/.0.50 cent tables.

I had pocket 10's one hand raised pre flop one caller.

Flop went 9,5,5 he bet I raised him he called.. The turn went 7 he pushed all in instantly I called he flipped over A,9 boom ace on river.

Couple hands later I reload another 50 I get dealt K,8. I call a raise pre flop and the flop goes K,8,4. I bet the flop he re raises my bet I smooth out call. The turn goes jack and he goes all in instantly. I call he flips over A,K boom river Ace.

I drop down 100 dollars in like 3 minutes.

Now my bank roll is sitting at around 280$ What should I do with this? Should I drop down back to my original limit or still play at 0.25/.50 and let the bad beat clouds just roll over..

• 2 replies
    • factorIR
      I would suggest you to reread bankroll management guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/580/

You need at least 20 buy ins. So for playing 0.25/0.50 you need at least 1000$ bankroll. You should drop to 0.05/0.1 if you want to play BSS.

Edit: Guide actually recommends $1250 for NL50.
    • Puschkin81
      Hi Morryoda!

Stop playing and reread all of our articles for the big stack strategy! Start again not before you have understood EVERY single aspect of this strategy! Otherwise you will be broke very soon! Watch coachings and post your hands in our sample hands forum.

Never call a preflopraise with K8! Never play the BSS at NL50 with a $400 bankroll!...

Good luck!