My Plans For Hand Discussion

• macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      So basicly what I am going to be doing is going through my hand history at mansion poker and posting up all the hands where I lost money (except hands that i dont feel need any discussing!)

This is the best way I can see of improving my game as its more likely that my bad plays and leaks will show up in the hands where I lost money! I realise that I may have misplayed hands I won as well but figured its much likely to be the case in hands i lost money in and better than picking radom hands.

Does anyone agree with this idea or think there is a better way of choosing which hands to post?
  • 3 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      It's a good idea to review your session, but definitely not look at losing hands only. There might be a lot of hands where you are missing value when you won it, post these aswell :D

And I wouldn't take 10 hands of the same topic, just pick 1 or maybe 2 of each
    • Classical
      Classical
      Bronze
      I would post any hand where you aren't sure how to play.
      Whether you won the pot or not doesn't matter, because you have no influence on that. What you can influence is the extra BBs you win with a better hand and the BBs you save with a worse hand, that's where your profit comes from.
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Now I've been playing a little since deciding to do this I find myself saving the hands which I had questions about but this was mainly for going back through the masses of hands i had already played and I figured losing hands would be a good start (like my tendancy to call down rivers with A high too much)