This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 Rush - OESD + Flush draw

• slashng
      slashng
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $8.03
      MP2:
      $1.88
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.05
      CO:
      $1.27
      BU:
      $5.15
      SB:
      $1.40
      BB:
      $5.10
      UTG1:
      $2.20
      UTG2:
      $3.06

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, T.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.17, CO folds, BU calls $0.17, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.41) 3, J, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BU raises to $0.56, Hero calls $0.28.

Turn: ($1.53) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, BU raises to $1.80, Hero calls $0.90.

River: ($5.13) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.62(All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.13.

Opp stats not available since sample size too small.

Flop: Bet for semi bluff (OESD draw). However he raise me and given the pot odds + there's enough implied odds given his stack, I decided to call.

Turn: I missed the OESD but I have an additional outs for Flush draw now. Therefore, I decided to semi bluff again (OESD + Flush Draw)
      Again, he raise me and given the pot odds + implied odds, I made the call.

Question: I did not go all-in on the turn when he re-raise becos I think he has a strong draw and he wont fold to my All-IN since he raise me twice. Is that right?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slashng,

Don't like the donk at all on turn, rather Check/Call with the implied odds than donk it. Just doesn't make sense, you wont make him to fold and might just face a shove or some raise.

But as played seems to be fine, I wouldn't shove either because if we shove we will most likely be behind and wont get that great equity with just 1card to come.

Best regards.