How is this possible?

    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.08.2008 Posts: 106
      So I'm playing a small tournament on FTP and It's very late game, I'm big blind with J10o and the guy in middle position also calls, flop is Q K A, he goes all in, I call, He turns over A 8o, the Turn is a K and im thinking theres no way he got this and the river is an A... seriously wtf?
  • 13 replies
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.05.2007 Posts: 6,181
      cry cry


      Board: As Kh Qd Kc
      Dead:

      Equity Win Tie Loss Hand
      Player 1: 90,909% 90,909% 0,000% 9,091% JTo
      Player 2: 9,091% 9,091% 0,000% 90,909% A8o

      you dont have 100%
      lol
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.01.2010 Posts: 1,235
      Originally posted by burak220
      So I'm playing a small tournament on FTP and It's very late game, I'm big blind with J10o and the guy in middle position also calls, flop is Q K A, he goes all in, I call, He turns over A 8o, the Turn is a K and im thinking theres no way he got this and the river is an A... seriously wtf?
      Another "boo-hoo I lost with better hand" thread. :f_confused:

      Just follow BRM and you will be OK (or you can end up like this guy...).
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.06.2008 Posts: 5,622
      yawn
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2010 Posts: 1,539
      Originally posted by herekPL
      cry cry


      Board: As Kh Qd Kc
      Dead:

      Equity Win Tie Loss Hand
      Player 1: 90,909% 90,909% 0,000% 9,091% JTo
      Player 2: 9,091% 9,091% 0,000% 90,909% A8o

      you dont have 100%
      lol
      I think you got it a little wrong since there is a chance for a tie, also the percentage seems a little off.

      This is what I got 96,26% for a win, 0,91% for tie and 2,83% chance of losing it. This seems like a pretty bad beat to me. I had once even a little worse (he got 1,8% chance of winning after flop) deep in the tourney but i didnt have the need to post it here.

      This certainly hurts though
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2010 Posts: 7,291
      Holy shit, a bro hit a running boat on you, sick. You should go and play higher so it doesnt happen.
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.08.2008 Posts: 106
      did I mention it was a freeroll... HAHA you idiots.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2010 Posts: 7,291
      Originally posted by burak220
      did I mention it was a freeroll... HAHA you idiots.
      Its not like anybody gives a shit
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2009 Posts: 813
      Originally posted by burak220
      did I mention it was a freeroll... HAHA you idiots.
      You start to tilt and make threads when u bust in a freeroll :O ? u wont go far
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      Joined: 14.05.2011 Posts: 32
      are you german?
      all germans think on fulltilt ak pays out, it does not
      out of 100 times you get ak in your hand you wil loose them 95% weird bu true
      and bad beats ? every hand can win at any given time.. every combination on the tables that makes something in your hand no matter what can be a winner remember that.
      poker is no science its gambling for the most part. the small part you gotta use your brains or what is left of it to make a judgmenet call. and sometimes even if the call is right you can stil loose it couse of the rivercard..
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by herbypoker
      are you german?
      all germans think on fulltilt ak pays out, it does not
      out of 100 times you get ak in your hand you wil loose them 95% weird bu true
      and bad beats ? every hand can win at any given time.. every combination on the tables that makes something in your hand no matter what can be a winner remember that.
      poker is no science its gambling for the most part. the small part you gotta use your brains or what is left of it to make a judgmenet call. and sometimes even if the call is right you can stil loose it couse of the rivercard..
      Hi Herbypoker


      Welcome to our forums. Why dont you introduce yourself here

      I am sorry of your bad experience with FullTilt. However many of our members have now build their bankroll thanks to FullTilt and the free $50 they got there.

      we encourage free speech but we need to make sure nobody is mistreating our T&C's

      Best regards

      Thazar
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      i am pretty sure you lost the hand here
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      Joined: 14.05.2011 Posts: 32
      i dont need any introduction im known for those who need to know.
      been on the net for many many years im a designer myself 2 php/mysql eat that shit
      i have a few sites
      used to play backgammon long ago on zone.com
      after many fights with the team of bilgates i followd a friend of me who decided to play poker.long before fulltilt and pokerstars were born
      im an data analist among other things. i trace hackers for fun
      and i never liked poker at all. its war for me. you have to loose and i need to win nothing more nothing less.
      i have many contacts all over the world i hate to play just for fun.
      fun is having a good time with friends.
      im just the pain in the butt of fulltilt for as long as i need to be until im getting my money from them. i was doing just fine earning money now i have had it with online poker.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Hi again

      I am not entirely sure of your situation, if you are in the USA or not. If it is the case. It seem that Pokerstars has started refunding their players:

      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/PokerStars-Cash-Outs-Available-for-U.S.-Residents_45498/

      I would imagine FT would follow before long.


      I hope you get your money.

      Best regards

      Thazar