Question about Rakeback

• krushworth
      krushworth
      Bronze
      I know this isn't really a "strategy" question but it is something I can't seem to find an answer for. Is it possible to receive rakeback payments on SNGs or is that something that is only available to rake generated in cash games?
  • 5 replies
    • Bizaxta
      Bizaxta
      Bronze
      What site are you playing on?

I played SNGs for a while on Full Tilt and they give you rakeback on any rake that you pay, including SNGs. Might be different for other sites though...I'm sure there is a link explaining it somewhere on here..
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Well, since turnament fees are rake in general, you will get rakeback from playing SNG's. In example if you play a $100+$9 SNG, 100 is going into prize pool, and $9 is rake (torunament fee).
    • krushworth
      krushworth
      Bronze
      Is there any way to check if I am receiving rakeback? I signed up to FTP on the $50 starting capital so I don't know if I am eligible for it...
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      If you got your free $50, you won't get rakeback until you deposit some of your own money. After you deposit, you will get rakeback every friday.
    • krushworth
      krushworth
      Bronze
      Oh... well... that's good then because I recently deposited money due to running out of starting capital. Good news, my bankroll is going up. Even better news is the idea of rakeback... :P

Is there any way to check for what I should be receiving or anything like that?