Question about Starting Hands Chart - "One player called"

• Bizaxta
      Bizaxta
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, been out of the game for a while but I just graduated University and am looking to start grinding again.

Not sure if this is stated anywhere, but I have a question about the rows titled "One player called" in the Starting Hands Chart for BSS.

Does this mean one or more players called ahead of you, or are you expected to fold if more than one player calls? I'm guessing that it is one or more, but would like an explanation if it isn't.

Thanks,
      Chris
  • 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bizaxta
      Hey everyone, been out of the game for a while but I just graduated University and am looking to start grinding again.
      Congratulations. It says a lot about you that you chose to pursue things in the correct order.

Originally posted by Bizaxta
      Does this mean one or more players called ahead of you, or are you expected to fold if more than one player calls? I'm guessing that it is one or more, but would like an explanation if it isn't.
      You are correct.

I suggest you re-read the article How to play before the flop because it is quite clear there. All of these situations actually say "players called" and not "One player called".

You might also want to complain about the mistakes in the print-out in the suggestions forum. :D
    • Bizaxta
      Bizaxta
      Bronze
      Forgot to check back on this...was away in Asia for a couple months.

Thank you for the explanation!