This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Visa Card/Bank Account

• Jimmy6890
      Jimmy6890
      Bronze
      Hi, I have one question? can I make cash out / deposit to the bankroll/ bank account of my friend when I made ​​the deposit and cash out from my own VISA to my own account??? Easier, Can I use one VISA card to cash out from my account and cash out from account my friend??? thanks for answer Jimmy 6890
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Jimmy,

It is always advisable to use your own funding methods wherever possible to deposit and withdraw on poker sites, using friends details/cards can cause problems in terms of the different personal details and on a security level.

It's always best to use your own methods and then sort out a player to player transfer or make arrangements to settle with your friend outside of the platform.

I would recommend contacting PartyPoker's own support team however who will be happy to confirm your options and whether in theory you can withdraw to a friends account.

Best regards,

Bart