• 11 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      happens. AK still only has ~33% chance to hit
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Yea I had AA lose to KK and I had a gutshot and nut flush draw on flop :( ,JJ to AJs , two pair to trips, KK to 910o! etc. it happens doesn't make it any easier though
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      it happens and how you deal is what makes a good player

just remember that poker is not about one day , one hand and the bad beats will even out in the end , last year had a bad run for about 3 months but things do change and turn around
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      well, I am running really bad for 3 days

ex.
      AA beaten by AQ - all in preflop Q on flop, Q on river.

Getting sick ?( :rolleyes:
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      tell me about, i get these all the time. It's nothing special, really. Normally, if you're way in front, the equity of your hand is only 70-80% to win, so sometimes you do lose. I stopped caring about results, i don't even watch them anymore, i simply don't care. I only play for equity/sklansky bucks, the money will come at some point if you win a lot of equity and sklansky$.
    • george59
      george59
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndySk
      well, I am running really bad for 3 days

ex.
      AA beaten by AQ - all in preflop Q on flop, Q on river.

Getting sick ?( :rolleyes:
      I went all in preflop with AA, got called by 7 2 us 7 on flop 2 on river...brought tears to my eyes that one.... during downturns like you'rs i play low limits and freerolls until things start to turn round. If you want to keep playing...otherwise give up for a little while...and return refreshed and ready to give battle.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      today i have AA lose to 9,7o. he hit to 7's on the flop.
    • deathace
      deathace
      Bronze
      My worst loss with AA was against 24o, he hit a flush on river. Anyways, today is the first day after 4 days of really bad luck and losing about 50% of my bankroll, taht I actually have won a bit. Will continue playing, we'll see how I'll curse the donks in the morning when I'm down another $100 :D
    • deathace
      deathace
      Bronze
      and here it comes...I have KK on sb, 3 people call bb, I raise $3,5 (7xbb), one call. Flop is Q47. I go all-in with the rest of my $4 and some cents. He calls with 56o. You probably know what happened on the river, but I'll say it nevertheless, just in case. There was a 3 and I lost...
    • Mitokonder
      Mitokonder
      Bronze
      amazing read there with 56o..Mos-def a world class play :)

But seriously...I think we all, people who play poker more than they should, sometimes get little bit unlucky and think that this can't be happening, but it does...and it'll continue to do it in future :D
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      doesn't really matter what read the villain has. he is obviously behind, and has the exact same chance to draw out. (@33%)

of course, it's a pretty shite call preflop!