Hi to H-A and all members!!!

• 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there akisAAKK,

Welcome to our community!

So, if you don't mind... who is H-A? :D

Where are you planning to play? Whats your game type? Where are you from? How is the quiz coming along? and I could go on and on and on about my questions.. why don't you help me and tell a little more about you? :]

Ingrid
    • akisAAKK
      akisAAKK
      Basic
      HEAD-ADMINS :p :p :p
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to the community akisAAKK, really good to see you join us.

Study hard, play well and above all else Enjoy your poker ;)

Best regards from an M&M (Member & Moderator)

Bart
    • akisAAKK
      akisAAKK
      Basic
      im from greece...not playing to much...im looking the poker for fun...not seriously....:)
      Working and dont have so much time to play poker...
      With a little help i passed the Quiz...whats now?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by akisAAKK
      im from greece...not playing to much...im looking the poker for fun...not seriously....:)
      Working and dont have so much time to play poker...
      With a little help i passed the Quiz...whats now?
      Now that you've passed the quiz, you can get $50 free starting capital on one of the poker rooms where that deal is offered. You can't already have an existing account there, it has to be a brand new account. Just clear your browser cache and use the PokerStrategy link to download the poker room software. On some sites, you have to enter a promo code when registering your poker site account. After you've registered come back to PokerStrategy and enter your poker room member ID. After that you might be required to submit copies of ID to PokerStrategy. If you pass the ID check (or don't have to do one) then it takes about 48 hours for the free $50 to be credited to your poker account.

You can also sign up for a new account at a participating poker room and make your own deposit and get a sweeter than usual deposit bonus and sometimes rakeback.

For more information click on Poker Rooms near the top left of this page.
    • akisAAKK
      akisAAKK
      Basic
      gratz t y for the informations :) ....ill do it tommorow!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      belayd you're so efficient :f_love: . it's really great to see someone who is so nice and welcoming to our new members.

hi akisAAKK, look forward to seeing more of you around. :) maybe next time, you'll be the one welcoming new members as well. :D i've always wanted to visit greece. it's just so faaar!

well, everybody has different reasons for playing. and that includes playing for fun :f_biggrin:

smiles,

Wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      belayd you're so efficient :f_love: . it's really great to see someone who is so nice and welcoming to our new members.
      +1 :f_love:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      HEAD-ADMINS :p :p :p
      of course I knew this.. :D
    • akisAAKK
      akisAAKK
      Basic
      little help?
      Guys cant get the starting capital at pokerstars???
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      little help?
      Guys cant get the starting capital at pokerstars???
      No, because the starting capital is only available on Full Tilt, PartyPoker and William Hill.
      Any probs akisAAKK?

Ingrid
    • akisAAKK
      akisAAKK
      Basic
      nop....where did u think its ok for me to play....like a new poker player...:P :P
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Well, the admins aren't allowed to express a preference for one poker room over another, but luckily for me, I'm just a member, so I can. :D

Where you should play depends on what games you want to play. Here are the variants that are suitable for a beginner:

- microstakes fixed limit cash
      - microstakes NL mid-stack strategy cash
      - microstakes NL big-stack strategy cash
      - microstakes sit and gos, whether full ring STTs or multi-table ones
      - MTTs where you have at least 50 buyins in your bankroll

I don't recommend that you play shorthanded (6-max) cash or rebuy tournaments just yet.

The different poker rooms have different levels of activity depending on your game. The busiest room is probably Full Tilt, but its cashout rules are pretty draconian. Cake Poker has good traffic at micro cash games but not much at tournaments. Similarly for William Hill--plus WH has an inferior interface. Party Poker has good traffic at nearly everything except fixed limit cash, but they have a weak promotions system. Those are the rooms I know about.

Let me know if I can help further.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for popping by belayd! =)