This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FTP Support

• mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Hi,

Moderators, maybe you can help me to deal with FTP support, please?
      I have oredered an iPod from FTP store 2011.02.06 (14 weeks ago).
      It says delivery may take 6 to 8 weeks.
      I asked them 3 times by email. They recieve my emails, but just keep ignoring me and dont answer. Maybe they will answer for you?
  • 5 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Are you sure they recieve your emails? I'd just keep on posting them.. i had a hard time getting them to answer my questions too, so i just kept on emailing them every day and they eventually answered.
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Are you sure they recieve your emails? I'd just keep on posting them.. i had a hard time getting them to answer my questions too, so i just kept on emailing them every day and they eventually answered.
      Yes im sure:

"Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

This is an automated response to confirm we've received your email, and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Please be advised there's no need to reply to this email.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Full Tilt Poker Support"
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      This is unfortunately excellent advice.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      FTP support really sucks unless you black card member and then it's suddenly excellent. I like alficor's advice
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Maybe their replies go to your spam folder, that was the case with me.