$16.95
      BB:
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $78.37
      CO:
      $30.13

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, J.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.5) 3, 9, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, SB folds.

Turn: ($6) 7 (2 players)
      CO bets $3.75, Hero calls $3.75.

River: ($13.5) 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $6.00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $13.5.

Co-unknown.SB is a fish who likes to call a lot pre.So I call as I will be in a mw pot IP with a hand with good equity on the flop.Should I raise flop to 6$?If I raise to 6$ and CO shoves I need 38% equity and vs on overpair without a club I have 39%.Vs an overpair with a club it's 34%.If I dont raise on the flop should i raise on the turn?Is river bet size ok after the line I took?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Should I raise flop to 6$?
      - I think JcTc is not strong enough ahnd to raise/get all-in that board so I would prefer just calling

If I dont raise on the flop should i raise on the turn?
      - again the same situation. if you raise turn for example 10$ and he shoves would you really want to call. I´d likely still call, since he would also c/f some rivers even if we don´t improve and if he bets small we can also consider bluffshoving

Is river bet size ok after the line I took?
      - yes. He may call with his overpairs and likely would call his two pair hands and sets
    • futsalpro
      futsalpro
      Bronze
      bc there is sb in the pot i prefer calling here to keep him in the pot and give yourself better odds. in a hu situation i dont mind raising and getting it in. he can can have a lot he is cbetting here so you have a lot of FE.