pokerstrategy forum

• shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      this forum beats a site ive been on for a long time KK ))) this one looks as if it helps alot and wants feed back on how players r doing and very friendly...great job ingrid
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi shuan1,

Big welcome to our Superb Community!

this one looks as if it helps alot and wants feed back on how players r doing
      this part is probably the most important for me, for us Mod's and for everyone at PokerStrategy.com! =)

You kinda spot on that! Because of this we very much annoy every member to tell us the answer for "how do you do?" :f_ugly:

Now, before I start writing a novel... why don't you tell me a little about you? Where are you from? Which poker room do you fancy and going to attack? ;)

Looking forward
      Ingrid
    • shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      i play on ladjokes but now done the quiz and opened one at fulltilt ive played a few freerolls todays and it seems ok site to play on and im from bonnie scotland in the heart of bannockburn if u want to look bannockburn up on web theres loads to see...ty for the welcome and i will keep u updated if i win or lose
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Ladjokes lol. :D I played on Ladbrokes for a short time, a long time ago. Their 5-man STTs were kinda nice--very loose and fishy. Why don't you play Ladbrokes any more?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Ladjokes lol. :D I played on Ladbrokes for a short time, a long time ago. Their 5-man STTs were kinda nice--very loose and fishy. Why don't you play Ladbrokes any more?
      :D I think he still does, but now with us he will play on Full Tilt, right shuan1?
    • shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      ye defo i will be if the 50 in tonight ))))) ...i go on laddies now and again as alot of mates play there
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Good luck and welcome my friend over the border :P

Roo
    • shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      ty roo just hope its went through and one of the mods can verify that the 50 is on its way i have a funny feeling ive downloaded the software before i gave strategy my details for fulltilt )))) if any mods read this could u verify if ive done it right or wrong plz
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shuan1
      ty roo just hope its went through and one of the mods can verify that the 50 is on its way i have a funny feeling ive downloaded the software before i gave strategy my details for fulltilt )))) if any mods read this could u verify if ive done it right or wrong plz
      Dont worry the mods and admin are excellent on here(one of them has a reputation for making everyone smile!!!).They will put you in the right direction if you made a mistake :P
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      You clear your browser cache download the software through the link on the PokerStrategy website. At some poker rooms you have to enter a promotional code while signing up. AFTER you've signed up you go back to PokerStrategy and enter your poker room member ID on the relevant webpage. Even if you haven't given PS your member ID yet, it's not too late.

If you have trouble, click Help at the top right of this page and then create a support ticket. Support can manually enter your poker room ID for you (or change it if you entered it wrong).
    • shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      done all that ...just seen that a mod told another member that they had there details etc and told them it was on its way,,,was just hoping for confirmation...just like to add what a feckin forum response is brill with no bs from any member glad i came to here and dont go on KK forum much alot better here ty
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      What's KK forum? I wasn't comfortable on Cardschat and found 2+2 Forum too argumentative and unfriendly, so I settled down here. There used to be a forum I was on that specialized in freeroll discussion, but I think it went down a number of years ago.
    • shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      krackedkings soz to mods for putting up..but was asked((((
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      krackedkings soz to mods for putting up..but was asked((((
      I don't think it's a problem because you're not promoting, you're just discussing. If I'm wrong then I'm the one who's in trouble. :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      What's KK forum? I wasn't comfortable on Cardschat and found 2+2 Forum too argumentative and unfriendly, so I settled down here. There used to be a forum I was on that specialized in freeroll discussion, but I think it went down a number of years ago.
      totally agree with you !+1 :P