Rush Ticket

• samlar
      samlar
      Bronze
      Sorry I see there are quite a few threads but after reading them all I still do not have an answer.

My question is: to clear the rush ticket I need to have 125 FTP, is this 125 FTP purely from using the ticket or is it all the tables combined? for example if I have 4 rush tables open and I am using the ticket at one table but my own cash at the other 3 tables, will those other 3 tables contribute to the FTP for clearance?

Also I read in one of the threads you can buy into multiple tables with 1 ticket? I can only seem to use 1 per table ?(

Thanks in advance, and also my apologies if this has already been answered.

Also I assume that bonus FTP from happy hours don't count towards unlock?
  • 14 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You need to get 125 FTP on the table you use your ticket on, other tables do NOT contribue to point count.

No, you can only use ticket on one table.

And again no, I think only base points count against clearing the tickets (no happy hour and other bonuses).

GL at the tables. ;)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      And again no, I think only base points count against clearing the tickets (no happy hour and other bonuses).
      Confirmed.
    • samlar
      samlar
      Bronze
      thank you for your fast reply :) .
    • orenha
      orenha
      Bronze
      i have a similar q.

if i sit at one table using 2 tickets. i need 250 ftp to clear each one.

every ftp im earning is being reduce on both tickets or just one?

so after 250 ftp i will clear them both or ill just get it on one ticket and after clearing the 250 ftp ill start clear the next.

thank you.
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Is it possible to purchase rush tickets in FTPs store? Every single thing they got there simply sucks.. But is it possible to get RUSH tickets? :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by orenha
      i have a similar q.

if i sit at one table using 2 tickets. i need 250 ftp to clear each one.

every ftp im earning is being reduce on both tickets or just one?

so after 250 ftp i will clear them both or ill just get it on one ticket and after clearing the 250 ftp ill start clear the next.

thank you.
      Hi Orenha

You cannot use more than 1 ticket per table.

Regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      Is it possible to purchase rush tickets in FTPs store? Every single thing they got there simply sucks.. But is it possible to get RUSH tickets? :)
      Hi Mattisks

You can purchase regular ring game tickets that you can use at rush tables

Regards

Thazar
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by mattisks
      Hi Mattisks

You can purchase regular ring game tickets that you can use at rush tables

Regards

Thazar
      I thought so but was totally unsure :)

thank you for your asnwer Thaz :)

edited: Answear to answer :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      My pleasure ;)
    • samlar
      samlar
      Bronze
      Sorry 1 more question.

I'm finding it very hard to clear the FTP required for my ticket. When my ticket expires and I have not fully cleared it will I only be credited minimum threshold? or what?

Or are these tickets just designed for you to get a free buy in and try to get as much profit as possible before it busts?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by samlar
      Sorry 1 more question.

I'm finding it very hard to clear the FTP required for my ticket. When my ticket expires and I have not fully cleared it will I only be credited minimum threshold? or what?

Or are these tickets just designed for you to get a free buy in and try to get as much profit as possible before it busts?
      As long as you use the tickets they do never expire. they only expire if you do not use them at all in a 7 day period. On the other hand they are very hard to clear and not too bust them before getting the required amount of points. However by the time you bust them you might have made several time the value of the ticket in profit.

Don't hesitate to shout if you have any more questions

Best regards

Thazar
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      On the other hand they are very hard to clear and not too bust them before getting the required amount of points. However by the time you bust them you might have made several time the value of the ticket in profit.
      To be more precise - I'd say, when you bust them - it's the best post possible thing, since you fully used the full value of it and didn't lost the "real" money you would lose if play the real money :) And you don't have to waste any more time for clearing it.

Of course, there two things to mention:

1) knowing, that bust ticket is the best value should affect your play :) If you lose EV by making bad decisions, that won't be good and decrease the possible value of the ticket :)

2) You lose EV not beeing able to reload and having to play the half stack...

So that's my little thoughts about the ring ticket system :) Ofc, if you're Black Card, cash bonuses still >> any other ways of spending the FTP points :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by VTomukas
      On the other hand they are very hard to clear and not too bust them before getting the required amount of points. However by the time you bust them you might have made several time the value of the ticket in profit.
      To be more precise - I'd say, when you bust them - it's the best post possible thing, since you fully used the full value of it and didn't lost the "real" money you would lose if play the real money :) And you don't have to waste any more time for clearing it.

Of course, there two things to mention:

1) knowing, that bust ticket is the best value should affect your play :) If you lose EV by making bad decisions, that won't be good and decrease the possible value of the ticket :)

2) You lose EV not beeing able to reload and having to play the half stack...

So that's my little thoughts about the ring ticket system :) Ofc, if you're Black Card, cash bonuses still >> any other ways of spending the FTP points :)
      I am probably being dumb, but I don't understand why busting the tickets is the "best possible thing". Surely the best possible thing is to play profitably using the tickets, make a profit while playing the tables using the "free money" and then -- in addition -- clear enough FTP to crystallise the ticket value as well.

Busting the tickets is preferable to losing the equivalent amount from your FTP cash balance, but I don't see why it's better than playing profitably and clearing them.

in relation to the two other points you make:

1) if a bust ticket is best value then the correct play would be to open shove 72o. You're not really suggesting that, are you?

2) I agree that there are situations when you lose some benefit by not being able to reload and also not being able to play with your ideal number of big blinds. However, I seriously doubt this lost EV is sufficient to outweigh the overall gain in EV from a profitable player playing poker with "free money". To clarify, I'm talking specifically about the 'free' Rush tickets that were given out as part of the Added Bonus promotion. If I get dealt AA, I would rather have 100bb, but if I can only have 80bb, it's still a profitable situation to be in.

if I misunderstood what you are saying, apologies - it's happened before. :)
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      By "busting ticket" I mean if you play the best of it, not to lose it asap and pushing 72o p/f :) .

But if you bust the ticket - you don't need to clear it anymore, and to play half-stacked - that would cost you additionally - you have already cleared it, using the full value :) . Of course, if you win from the first hand and allways have more than a ticket value - than there's no diff. But since tickets are cleared quite hard and not in a one session, it's very hard allways have on a table more than there's a ticket value.