Diary of a Micro Warrior

• bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      In my last week of NL5, I've played just over 1000 hands

Before the start of the week, i was playing awfully, and had never really put time in to study the articles on this site properly, I just assumed I was good at poker cos I'd turned a decent profit in a few live games with friends.

I found this site, passed the quiz, got my capital delivered to FTP, and topped up with $35 of my own money to get a first deposit bonus.

The first few days went well, I was up $30 dollars in less than 3 days and under 1000 hands at NL5. Little did I realise I was playing bad poker, i was getting lucky, and was way above my all-in EV.

Soon though, my luck changed, I started leaking money at the tables, and began dropping like a stone, until luck was no longer a factor, and my results were what I deserved.

In my desperation, I stepped up to NL10 from NL5 and saw a brief resurgence in my poker 'effectiveness' (rather than skill or play), but that quickly dropped away again due to my inability to stop myself making plays that I knew were bad or desperate, but hoped would pay off.

After 5500 hands, I was down nearly $90 from my starting $85, but had managed to avoid going bust due to winning $20 in the first-deposit freeroll, and $20 from the FTP bonus everyone got a short while ago.

I was left with just over $40 in my account. BUT I had 3 NL2 rush tickets, which I promptly wasted, treating them as freeroll, instead of a chance to turn myself around and kick-start my bankroll.

This was a turning point for me.

It was after this that I sat down and thought to myself "what the hell are you doing? If you're not gonna take it seriously, and waste chances to make some money, why the hell are you still playing poker?"

I called it a day, not from poker, but from playing poker. I'd been tilting badly for days, playing desperate poker in a last ditch attempt to claw back dollars that I'd been pissing away.

I spent the next day chilling out, and planning in the back of my head how I should go about attempting to turn my poker career around.

I started delving into my HEM stats, and began to realise that I hadn't got worse at playing poker, I'd never been very good in the first place. I started looking at my stats and played with different filters, trying to figure out where I'd been going wrong.

For starters, the only reason I hadn't lost all my money was decent non-showdown winnings, but my showdown winnings were terribad. What the hell was I playing at? I was going to showdown with hands no better than a couple of top-trump cards. I would have wasted less money by using it to wipe my arse.

I knew things were bad, I knew things had to change, but I was clueless about changing them; it was then that I remembered PS's strategy guides. I'd always thought I knew more than anything the bronze or silver guides would tell me. I mean, I'd made $30 profit in 3 days and 1000 hands of NL5, I was just going through an unlucky downswing, I was the next big poker star, I was god's gift to poker... I was ignorant.

Then came the little voice in the back of my head, the one that we all hate, the one that makes us doubt ourself, the one that makes us insecure, the one that (this time) was right. For once I listened to that little voice in my head, telling me that I wasn't good enough, and that I should give up. But I reacted to it in the same way as always, by being determined to prove it wrong, but how could I prove it wrong, when I knew this time it was right?
      I knew what I had to do, I would prove that bastard little self-doubting voice in the back of my head that it was wrong, by admitting it was right, and improving until I could go back, look it in it's beady little eyes and say "you were right for once, but you're not any more"

I began reading the No-limit BSS guides on this site. I forced myself to start from the very first basic articles, forcing myself to acknowledge that I had to forget everything I thought I knew about poker, and start to actually learn how to play poker.

I worked my way up through all the articles I could, putting them into practice one article at a time. I took everything I read and used it to start turning myself around at the poker tables. I was still playing NL5, which was currently out of BRM, but I felt more comfortable there than the lunatic asylum of NL2. I began to play less trash, I began thinking to myself twice before playing hands that would lead me into trouble, asking myself what I could realistically expect to catch with hands like them. I began trying to cut stupid plays out my game, saving myself from throwing away money and being the table fish. I began protecting my hands, and maximising value from hands that didn't need protection.

Every article I read, I added to my game, each day I read one more article, and each day I'd try to get myself into situations where that article was relevant, and I'd keep doing it until I felt comfortable with the concept.

I am now a third of the way through the silver level articles, and I am playing better poker. I'm not going to stand up and saying I am playing good poker, because I know I still have a hell of a lot to learn. But I am definitely playing better poker. I am at last making positive EV decisions with regards to going to showdown, rather than showing down with absolutely nothing. I am 3-betting when I know I should, even though I still have to force myself sometimes, but the more I do it, the more comfortable I become with it. I put less pressure on myself when playing OOP, I refuse to donk lead out any more, because I was just getting pushed out the pot by re-rasies. I am playing better pot-control hands.

And you know what? Every time I add a new aspect to my game, I see the evidence that I'm doing slightly better.

I know many of you will have heard the phrase "If you can't see who is the fish at the table, then it is you". And for over 5000 hands... it was me. But now that is changing, I can sit down at tables, and after 20+ hands, I can pick out the fish at the table. But still I come up against better players at this level, ones who beat me in most of the hands I get involved in... in the past this would have made me tilt, I'd be convinced he was getting lucky and that I could not possibly have played the hand badly. Now, however, I make a note of the hand, I look at it in HEM afterwards and try to figure out how I could have played it better. I also try to study the better player at the table to get wise to him, I'll try changing up my line, check-raising and many other things to put some variety into my game.

Bit by bit it is working, and I am working my way up from being a cash machine to being an okay player, and making a good return at NL5.

I have worked my way up from hitting a bankroll low at just under $40 to being dead on $100. I now have an overall profit at NL5, and now that I can follow proper BRM, I intend to stay at this level, increasing my poker IQ and bankroll until I am ready to take a serious step-up to NL10 through being prepared, rather than desperate this time.

My last week at NL5 has been a satisfying one, I have been able to see my hard work pay off, not just through showing a good profit from my 1000 hands this week, but by seeing that my all-in EV is following nearly the exact same line, rather than me just getting lucky. I check after every session I have to see my best hands and my worst hands, hands where I made my biggest win, and where I made my biggest loss. I look at all my all-ins for the session to see if the were positive or negative EV, and make a note of what the EV was like.

The graph below shows what has happened to my bankroll this week. I've also got a few crucial stats for you
      bb/100 = 63.5 (quite like this one)
      VPIP/PFR/3-bet = 32.1/23.6/8 (still a bit high for VPIP and PFR, but that is mainly because I was sat at a table where no one wanted to play a hand, so I opened up a second table where people wanted to play, and raised pretty much every hand for 100 hands on the first table, collecting blind after blind :D )

And yes this is a very limited sample size, and I only added the 3-bet to my arsenal about 500 hands in, but it certainly is pleasant reading for me when I can see my game slowly improving

So that is my story so far, the roller-coaster ride that has been my poker career thus far. How I hit the the lows and how I plan to reach the highs. I will keep you updated with my progress, and let you know how I have handled adding new pieces of strategy to my play.

Welcome to Beginners Luck
  • 42 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      well done for turning things around and good luck in your future games :P

Roo
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Nice job! At least you didn't go busto before figuring this out, you'd be surprised how many people do!
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Well it's been a long time coming, but I thought I'd follow with an update about my poker life and life in general.

Since my first update, I did some grinding, and managed to get back to a small profit of FTP, but had to put the poker on pause for my final set of uni exams. Exams were a ball busting amount of hard work, but it paid off and I graduated with a 2.1 in Economics.

After that I went back to poker. I joined the BSS school and started reading a lot more about poker. However I was still breaking mostly even, maybe slight profit, but not significant.

I still had the feeling I wasn't playing good poker. I was answering our BSS homeworks well and thinking everything through in detail, but i wasn't thinking as well as I wanted to at the tables.

Since coming home from uni, I haven't been able to focus on poker as much as I'd like, but I've been fiddling around with finding a way to make me concentrate and think at the tables.

I had initially been playing two tables at a time, but my mind can wander quickly. Now most people would probably think that just playing one table and concentrating on that would be best, but I found that by firing up an extra table, and dominating the screen space on my laptop, I could force myself to focus solely on poker.

I'd sorted out my ridiculously loose attention. But I still wasn't happy with how I was playing, something felt wrong.
      I did a bit more digging around but still wasn't too sure what was wrong. I began digging around in HEM, trying to find something to enlighten me. But without much guidance, it's a beast to get around.

My uncle gave me some money for my degree results, so I decided to purchase leakbuster so I could analyse my game better.

Great move. I discovered my biggest leak was a lack of post-flop aggression. I've spent the last week trying to build more aggression in to my game, while playing tighter pre flop. Playing more tables also helped me with this. I am now less inclined to see marginal hands and be tempted into playing them because I have the option of more hands due to more tables.

It's already paying dividends and I feel like I am playing better poker now, rather than just calling/folding c-bets with hands that need protection, I am making sure they are protected and getting money in while I know where I stand. I've seen a large increase in win rate across the last 1000 or 2000 hands, which is not a massive sample, but I know I am playing better, I can just feel it.

That's enough for now, I shall post 2moro about a very exciting run-good IRL
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Well today was a good day, woke up, came round and felt like playing some poker.

Loaded up my iPoker skin, and every cash game at NL5 was either dead or had a huge waitlist. I decided that it had been ages since I last played an SnG so I decided to give one a crack. I played pretty tight, but got my money in good every time I could. I knocked out 4 of the 5 other players and took it down for a massive return of $4.20 on my $1.20 investment.

20c rake seems a bit high for those stakes, so I wont be playing them too much, but I was pleased with how I played overall. I usually suck at tournies.

Played some cash games as well, and have had another great day at the tables. I feel like I'm playing good poker for a micro player atm.

On the real life side, I found out last week that I've been successful in my quest for a 12 month internship at an investment bank in NYC, so I'll be moving to the big apple in a little over a month!
      Gonna be so sick.

On that note, I'm gonna need to find a good US poker site... or find a way to access iPoker!

Any suggestions?
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Also, a little something to show how swingy I've been!

Any guesses where I started using leakbuster?

Haha, it's where my non-showdown winnings started to rocket up.... okay rocket might be a strong word, but fuck the man.

I still need to improve my showdown winnings, but I am definitely happy with how I'm improving right now.

Also, any thoughts on this hand? I know it was quite risky, but it was the only way I was going to take down the hand, and I felt I could take him off a medium strength hand here.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.80)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($7.19)
      UTG+1 ($4.12)
      CO ($4.97)
      Hero ($6.12)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 6:club:

UTG raises to $0.14, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.14, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.34) 7:club: J:club: 9:spade:

UTG bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25
      when the flop comes, I expect the villain to c-bet, as after 100 or so hands his c-bet is still 100%. As soon as I see the flop, I start wondering whether I can take him off an overpair or top pair. I decide to call the c-bet and look to represent the flush if another club hits

TURN ($0.84) 7:club: J:club: 9:spade: 3:club:

UTG bets $0.63, Hero raises to $1.36, UTG calls $0.73
      A club hits and I go for a raise to look like I'm trying to build the pot and get value. Villain almost runs down his time bank before calling. I think he either has a jack in his hand, or an overpair, maybe a hand with A :club:

RIVER ($3.56) 7:club: J:club: 9:spade: 3:club: 9:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $3.56, UTG folds

I'm not a huge fan of this card as it means J9 has boated up and I won't be able to get him off, but I know the only way I can take down this pot is with a bet. I stick to my line from the turn knowing he can only really call with a flush or full house, but I think the flush can be ruled out due to his turn play. I deciding by betting pot, he really can't call with most hands in his range, and would expect to see a shove from boat or high flush. Villain folds and I win the pot

Hero shows 6:heart: 6:club:

Hero wins $3.33
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Well I've been on a heater the last couple of days, and my BR has allowed me to step up to NL10.

Here's what my all time ipoker graph looks like

My first hand I got AA in the BB, got it all in against a guy with KQo, took it down, shame he didn't have a full stack

HEATER

• bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      here was a very tough hand at NL10, the flop just left me without a clue what to do.... ha.

NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.93)
      BB ($10.61)
      CO ($11.12)
      Hero ($12.59)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.90, fold, Hero raises to $2.70, SB calls $1.80

FLOP ($5.50) T:heart: T:diamond: T:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($5.50) T:heart: T:diamond: T:spade: Q:heart:

SB bets $3.23 (AI), Hero calls $3.23

RIVER ($11.96) T:heart: T:diamond: T:spade: Q:heart: 2:club:

Hero shows T:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 99.9%, Turn 97.7%)

SB shows K:heart: A:heart:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 0.1%, Turn 2.3%)

Hero wins $11.17
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Started yesterday up another $15, but got sucked out on the river for an All-in which sent me down almost all I'd won. Didn't play my best poker for a while, and was down $25 at one point, but clawed it back to just $5 with some good play and an all-in.

Played another evening session which could have been better, ended up 0.5BI ($5) after about 250 hands due to some poor calls which I annoyed myself with.

I've had another strong start to the day and I'm up just under 2BI after 150 hands.

It's been great to see my bankroll going up quick.

Here's a little progress report across platforms:

Room/Start/Now

FTP:50 (free) --> 90 (lol)
      WH: 50 --> 120
      770: 20 -->130 (incl. $100 stake)
      Neteller reserve/80

So technically I'm actually rolled for NL20, but I only got the $100 stake yesterday, the $90 at FTP is MIA, and I forgot about neteller! ha.

Given that I've only just moved up to NL10, I think it's sensible to stay there for a while. I'm running good, and playing well, to me it seems easier than NL5!

Nice little hand here

SB ($31.13)
      BB ($10.15)
      UTG ($11.98)
      CO ($10.90)
      Hero ($10.05)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.75) 4:club: 7:spade: 7:club:

CO bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.91, CO raises to $10.60 (AI), Hero calls $7.84 (AI)

TURN ($20.25) 4:club: 7:spade: 7:club: T:diamond:

RIVER ($20.25) 4:club: 7:spade: 7:club: T:diamond: A:heart:

CO shows A:diamond: K:club:
      (Pre 43%, Flop 26.9%, Turn 0.0%)

Hero shows T:club: T:spade:
      (Pre 57%, Flop 73.1%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero wins $18.90

Pre-flop
      The villain and I have been building a bit of aggro and competition between us. Lot's of pre-flop 3 and 4-bets. This time I'm in position and decide to flat it rather than face a 4-bet with TT. I've got the villains range here to pretty much any strong KT+, 9T+ and 22+

Flop
      Nice flop to see with TT, I don't think the villain would be playing 67 or 78 here due to his previous history. I decide with 2 :club: s on the board, that I'm going to raise his c-bet because I don't want to see any over card really, or another club.
      I raise to just over 3x his c-bet. He tanks for almost his whole time bank before shoving. I rule out QQ+ here because I know he insta-reraises or shoves as soon as I raise his c-bet. The last second shove seems over aggressive and an attempt to force me out the pot. I see him on AJ+ here and hope that he doesn't have a club.

I pretty much insta-call his shove and he turns over AK. I take down the pot :f_cool:
    • giliNL
      giliNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bennisboy
      here was a very tough hand at NL10, the flop just left me without a clue what to do.... ha.

SB ($5.93)
      BB ($10.61)
      CO ($11.12)
      Hero ($12.59)

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $0.90, fold, Hero raises to $2.70, SB calls $1.80

SB checks, Hero checks

Hero wins $11.17
      Hey mate, nice blog.

Just saw this hand, which is nice, but I'm not sure the pre-flop 4bet isn't a bit excessive with ATo, I mean it's not exactly a premium hand against a normal hand range. So unless he played extremely loose I'd consider that a little OTT, even with the chance that he thought you were stealing with BS and was trying to bluff you out of your steal.

Hope I get someone go all-in like that if I ever flop quads :)
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by giliNL
      Originally posted by bennisboy

SB ($5.93)
      BB ($10.61)
      CO ($11.12)
      Hero ($12.59)

SB checks, Hero checks

Hero wins $11.17
      Hey mate, nice blog.

Just saw this hand, which is nice, but I'm not sure the pre-flop 4bet isn't a bit excessive with ATo, I mean it's not exactly a premium hand against a normal hand range. So unless he played extremely loose I'd consider that a little OTT, even with the chance that he thought you were stealing with BS and was trying to bluff you out of your steal.

Hope I get someone go all-in like that if I ever flop quads :)
      Yeah, I missed out a bit of the background, the guy had been very aggro, basically 3-betting over 30% of the chances he had to do it. I figured he was just trying to bully me out the put. If he'd shove pre-flop I'd have insta-folded. As it is, I got a bit lucky, but it worked out well!
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Well I just had a nice little session as a break from power-hosing my parents back patio :s_cool:

101 hands, up just under $15, would have been more if I hadn't played this horrible horrible hand

SB ($11.24)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($17.63)
      CO ($19.67)
      Hero ($12.37)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.75) 2:heart: Q:heart: 7:club:

CO bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

TURN ($1.55) 2:heart: Q:heart: 7:club: 4:heart:

CO bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($3.55) 2:heart: Q:heart: 7:club: 4:heart: 5:heart:

CO checks, Hero checks

Hero shows Q:spade: A:diamond:
      (Pre 45%, Flop 91.2%, Turn 95.5%)

CO shows 5:club: 5:spade:
      (Pre 55%, Flop 8.8%, Turn 4.5%)

CO wins $3.32

I kept telling myself to bet, on every street, but my finger kept clicking check. I ended the hand like WTF was that?

But hey I have played 92 minutes, 202 hands so far today and I'm up 3BI, or $30, and I am really happy with how I'm playing atm, quite confident I've got people off the best hand a few times where I knew I could, but have avoided stupid bluffs most of the time, and got it in good.

One such hand, BU raises, SB (quite tight) calls, I complete in BB with 66.

Flop is A6J rainbow. I decide to check, BU checks, tight SB bets. I put him immediately on a strong Ace, hopefully AJ, so I raise, he reraises, I'm no positive he has AJ, so I shove, he insta-calls, AJ vs 66, my set holds and I take down the pot.

Taken my WH bankroll to $135, amazing progress over the last few days.

I think I might start including song of the week in my updates. Here's the first one

If you dont have a subwoofer for your PC, use headphones, laptop speakers are banned mmmmmmkay?
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Another good morning session. My huge heater cccccontinues.

This is my first real heater, and Over the 694 hands I've played at NL10, I've made just under 6BI, running at 82bb/100, what a stupid rate! I'm waiting for it to return to real world levels, but while it continues, I'm going to enjoy it and use it to boost my BR. I made another $17 in 150 hands this morning, so my all time graph now looks slightly mental withmy BR having over-doubled in the last 2 or 3 days!

I'm just waiting for the downswing, but I didhave one on 770 before this, so hopefully I wont see one for a while!
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Also, why they hell does my sig not work when all the code is right?

should look like this:

:diamond: Follow my progress in my blog :diamond:
      :spade: Beginners Luck:spade:
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      just had a not so great session, wiped out most of todays profit, Due to 2 hands consecutively.

Got my money in on the turn as 98% fave, 2% split pot. The villain hits a one outer to split the pot.

Next hand, I get KK, get 3-bet by the same villain, I shove, he calls with AJo, and hits a flush... Worst thing is, if I win the 98% outer the hand before, he's not there for that hand...
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      update ting. Played a few more hands after my post yesterday and managed to claw back almost everything from that losing sesh.

On a life ting, went out to a sick dubstep club last night, got far too drunk, a couple of my mates got kicked out. Me and another stayed, ended up a mad night. I don't remember a great deal, but I remember my mate saying "I'm gonna go unless you get that girl to come over here" So I went over and started chatting to this girl and her mate, they were both from Chicago (best city ever, seriously, if anyone reading this has a chance to go, go)

We all had a jokes time at the club before kicking when it closed. Ended up at their hotel in mayfair (say whaaaaaaaat?) and then took em to the casino. My mate acted like a baller, and won some cash monies on roulette, I was tempted by poker, but given how drunk I was, something in the back of my mind warned me off.

We chilled there until the late hours of the morning until me and man dem jumped on a night bus home.

I love those kids, nights are always off the chain with them
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Ouch, nasty session, down 2.5BI in just over 120 hands, I can't believe the number of 2 outers that got hit against me, just time and time again. Horror show. This led to me making some poor calls out of frustration, but just 2 outered every time I got money in the pot well... :(

Ah well, build it back up!
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Didn't play much poker over the weekend due to my dad being home from work and making me do the world's most boring chores in the garden, but I kinda have to cos I'm living at home for another month until I move to NYC!

Played a few hands of cash games tho (really not many), and ended up 1BI up after 62 hands on WH, and 2BI up after 100 on 770, so that offset my previous losses in the bad session and meant I ended the weekend 0.5BI up in cash games.

Also played a few 6-max and FR SnGs on ipoker, very soft fields but such a low volume of them going on. Literally it's wait for a big hand, get your money in against someone with TP and take it down.

One guy who I was left HU with in the FR got quite abusive because he went from 4:1 chip lead to losing against me. I got it in with KK against AQ and took it down, he started calling me "gay f@cking fayget, eat my sh1t lucky. F U!!!!"
      So I replied "Why so serious?" which seemed to send him on tilt until I won, which resulted in more abuse! Some people take this micro stakes poker so seriously!

Also saw a load of my old school mates at a BBQ for one of their Bdays which was pretty sweet. Hoping to get more poker volume in this week, realistically could hit gold
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Balls, I was playing a really good session until this horrible horrible cooler.

SB ($6.12)
      Hero ($16.09)
      UTG ($9.95)
      UTG+1 ($14.23)
      CO ($10.30)
      BTN ($14)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.30, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $2.70, UTG+1 calls $2.40, SB raises to $6.12 (AI), Hero raises to $16.09 (AI), UTG+1 calls $11.53 (AI)

FLOP ($34.58) 6:diamond: 6:spade: 3:diamond:

TURN ($34.58) 6:diamond: 6:spade: 3:diamond: 8:heart:

RIVER ($34.58) 6:diamond: 6:spade: 3:diamond: 8:heart: 2:spade:

Hero shows K:heart: K:spade:
      (Pre 2%, Flop 0.0%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+1 shows A:club: A:heart:
      (Pre 96%, Flop 96.0%, Turn 100.0%)

SB shows K:club: K:diamond:
      (Pre 2%, Flop 4.0%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG+1 wins $32.58
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Came 2nd in two SNGs earlier, should have been better, but I got impatient HU cos I was hungry.

Had a nice little session earlier, including this beauty of a hand to offset some losses in the last sessions.

SB ($10)
      Hero ($9.78)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($16.24)
      BTN ($18.73)

CO posts $0.10
      CO posts $0.05

Dealt to Hero 8:spade: 7:club:

UTG raises to $0.50,
      fold, CO calls $0.40, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.60) 6:heart: 3:club: 5:spade:

Hero checks, UTG bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

TURN ($5.20) 6:heart: 3:club: 5:spade: 9:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $3.10, CO raises to $14.49 (AI), Hero calls $8.08 (AI), UTG calls $5.20 (AI)

RIVER ($29.88) 6:heart: 3:club: 5:spade: 9:diamond: T:heart:

Hero shows 8:spade: 7:club:
      (Pre 12%, Flop 24.8%, Turn 76.2%)

UTG shows K:spade: K:heart:
      (Pre 72%, Flop 72.1%, Turn 0.0%)

CO shows 9:club: 9:spade:
      (Pre 16%, Flop 3.1%, Turn 23.8%)

Hero wins $27.48
      CO wins $0.36