Strategy Points

• ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      how long does it take untill i can see how much strategy points i have earned and how much strategy points do i need for higher rank here on PS?

I have started playing on FTP few days ago with the 50$ starting capital so far i have gained on FTP 59.66. Not bad that im playing just like 3-4 days here i guess.. Regards
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ProfiNub,

Your StrategyPoints are usually updated on a daily basis. However, with some poker rooms there might be delays, depending on how fast they inform us about the points you've earned. You can expect 2-3 times /week an update.

To determine your current member status, we evaluate the past 42 days and we look for a continuous period of 28 days in which you earned the most StrategyPoints.

Happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • DanMeaks
      DanMeaks
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN.

Does that mean if we're new, we have to wait until 28 days have elapsed before we are rewarded?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Dan, I'm concerned that you have made a deposit and still show as basic. You might want to create a support ticket (just click Help at the top right of this page) to see why your status hasn't been upgraded to bronze.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DanMeaks
      Hi IngridN.

Does that mean if we're new, we have to wait until 28 days have elapsed before we are rewarded?
      Hi Dan,

How are you?

OK, the reason you're not receiving StrategyPoints is because your Full Tilt account is not tracked with us but I am sure you already know this because we informed you about it. Check your tickets here.

It seems you have already an existing account in all the poker rooms we offer the free $50 starting capital, correct?

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Ingrid, I think he created a new account somewhere through the PS link and made his own deposit. He can correct me if I'm wrong.
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      IngridN please can u tell me than why it still shows that i have 0 Strategy points? i have already gained 81.66 FTP
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by ProfiNub
      IngridN please can u tell me than why it still shows that i have 0 Strategy points? i have already gained 81.66 FTP
      Strategy points are updated three or four times per week, and almost never on weekends. Patience, Grasshopper. :D
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Strategy points are updated three or four times per week, and almost never on weekends. Patience, Grasshopper. :D
      lol, well im very active :D i see u have gold status do u have good profits? i would like to know someone who is good to give me some advices and stuff i think im doing decent so far but still doing way too many misstakes and fail calls sometimes but its hard to read info about oponnent online i think
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Dan,

I can see that you received StrategyPoints on the 11th and 12th of this month from Full Tilt Poker.

The points for the 13th and 14th haven't been updated yet. This should happen in the next couple of days. As you can see, your status is now Bronze, so everything is working as expected.

If you're looking for advice, I'd recommend our Hand Evaluation Boards for advice from the pros!

If there's anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • simonr85
      simonr85
      Bronze
      do you have to deposit your own money for the points to be tracked? or will i earn them through the $50 you gave me? (thanks by the way :) )
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      i see u have gold status do u have good profits?
      Online, I'm a losing player. But live, I've shown a small profit.

You get gold status based on the amount of rake you pay, not based on whether you're a winning or losing player. Still, in many cases, gold _does_ mean that you play high enough limits that you've made some money.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by simonr85
      do you have to deposit your own money for the points to be tracked? or will i earn them through the $50 you gave me? (thanks by the way :) )
      You earn points regardless of whether you benefitted from our free starting capital or made your own deposit :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I believe this problem has been solved, right ProfiNub ;)
      Please always allow a few days for your StrategyPoints to be updated.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DanMeaks,

Can you give me an update on my question please?

Do you already have an existing poker account at Full Tilt, PartyPoker and William Hill?
      Your free $50 is still in pending and no tracked account has been registered from your side.

Let me know
      Ingrid