Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $4.16
      MP: $5.17
      CO: $5.20
      BTN: $7.19
      SB: $7.29

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has J:spade: J:club:

fold, MP raises to $0.17, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.65, MP calls $0.48

Flop: ($1.32, 2 players) K:diamond: K:spade: 4:club:
      Hero bets $0.80, MP calls $0.80

Turn: ($2.92, 2 players) 3:club:
      Hero checks, MP checks

River: ($2.92, 2 players) 8:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.92, MP raises to $3.72 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.63 and is all-in

this guy was amazing loose player... calls everything... stats: (127) 32/23 F3B: 33%
      I had notes about this player that was calling 3B with any playable cards... like any pockets, QTo. He calls even that odds were horrible...
      In his hand I wanted take whole money from him. I thought that the flop was perfect for my JJ. On the turn I wanted C/R but I don't know why he didn't bet... on the river I knew this that I'm better so I value bet.
  • 5 replies
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Rather just bet yourself on turn and river while we can easily get his whole stack and don't even have to Check/Raise. Only reason to Check/Raise is that if he floats a lot and tries to take down the pot.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      i would like to know that this flop and all situation is correct to double up vs loose player?
      because two times I was broke vs loose player... here and ex.KK. in this situation he's got 33... it was unlucky for me? or I should have i don't know how... just fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      i would like to know that this flop and all situation is correct to double up vs loose player?
      because two times I was broke vs loose player... here and ex.KK. in this situation he's got 33... it was unlucky for me? or I should have i don't know how... just fold
      Those situations happen and you can't really do much. Of course they hurt but that's just part of poker and will happen again and again. And better live with it and get used to it than hurt your head with those thoughts that "why did it come" and so on. Just makes you tilt more in the game.