what a joke

• shuan1
      i send my passport photo and letter both with address everything and i get unsuccessful what a joke what u want me to do strip naked on pic with my address dob etc before it gets passed how i can be unsuccessful is an utter joke when it seemed a great forum
  • 4 replies
    • Alficor1
      Originally posted by shuan1
      u want me to do strip naked on pic with my address
      Yea, unless your a dude
    • gadget51
      Meh. I'll take what I can get.
    • Hahaownedlolz
    • belayd
      There could be a number of reasons why your ID check was unsuccessful. Because of security considerations, support likely isn't going to tell you the reason they're using in this specific case. But in some cases it's simply a technical matter--for example, if you took a cellphone photo of your ID, the photo might not be clear and readable. Click on Help at the top right of this page and create a ticket to see if there's anything you can do to resolve the situation.

Even if you don't get the free $50, you can still register with an associated poker room and make your own deposit in order to get tracked on PokerStrategy, increase your status and get deposit bonuses and (in some cases) rakeback. I did that on Cake Poker and am getting 33% rakeback on my play.

So relax and be constructive. See if there's something positive you can do to improve your situation.