All Who Helped

• shuan1
      shuan1
      Basic
      ty u ingrid rood and cpl others who helped from joining yesterday,, but its bye bye from me as i cant see why ive been refused must be im scottish and old ,,ty all and gl at the tbl bye bye pokerstrategy
  • 1 reply
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there.

You gotta understand that this kind of offer is almost too good to be true so its open to alot of fraud (people trying to get more than one starting capital etc) so its essential that there are strict security checks and occasionaly while taking these precautions somebody innocent is gonna get refused the capital i was refused when i signed up too dont let it put you off why not build a bankroll from:

Freerolls...lots of work for mostly small cashes but when you do start building a bankroll from nothing i think it teaches you the importance of BRM alot better than being handed $50.

Deposit a little of your own cash...It doesnt have to be much just a small amount to get you started and unlock all the bronze articles and videos for you.

Tell a friend. Go to the tell a friend page and all the instructions are there for ya

Dont let being denied the capital put you off joining the community especialy if you are serious about wanting to learn to play poker

GL