Made a successful deposit, but no money on cashier

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      So ah... I've just emailed them in order to know what is going on.

I deposited $573 through Neteller and received the email confirming that the money has left my account... but my cashier on WH is still the same. Also, my transaction history does not show anything about the transfer...

Did anyone else have such problem? I'm used to deposit on PokerStars and Full Tilt and their cashier is super fast... I wonder what is going on.
  • 6 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      Use live support it much faster. And i evry time see my deposit instantly using MB not Neteller .
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Their live support has nobody to answer..... I tried this one.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      Their live support has nobody to answer..... I tried this one.
      Hi blackops888,

Sorry to read about your problem.

can you please give me an update here? The problem has been solved by now or?

Please let me know
      Ingrid
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Ah yeah! It was solved. Quite a weird thing. It seems that when you deposit on WH the money goes to some "main account" that has to be accessed through their website, not through the poker client.

Once logged in, you can choose to direct the money to a cassino account or a poker account. If you direct to poker account the money becomes available at the poker client in just a second.

That's it. They do not show this procedure anywhere in their help pages, but the representative on live support was very kind to lead me through it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Glad it got solved, really good to hear.

Happy Wednesday =)
      Ingrid
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      Ah yeah! It was solved. Quite a weird thing. It seems that when you deposit on WH the money goes to some "main account" that has to be accessed through their website, not through the poker client.

Once logged in, you can choose to direct the money to a cassino account or a poker account. If you direct to poker account the money becomes available at the poker client in just a second.

That's it. They do not show this procedure anywhere in their help pages, but the representative on live support was very kind to lead me through it.
      yeah I had the similar problem