Cheat By

• AAomwAA
      I MAKE THE QUIZ FOR 50$ I RECEVE THE MAIL CONGRATILATION for 50$ somthing like that but you need your id and facture from utilyti . i sent all what you ask and he say my id is not very good sent ather picture whit you and the id card in the same picture . i sent this picture . and i receve the mail
      We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account. but i put the internet my picture and id to see all what a great cheaters is pokerstrategy whit 50$

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you. and 50$ it is gone:) great cheaters :)
  • 3 replies
    • kozmi55
      Originally posted by AAomwAA
      sent ather picture whit you and the id card in the same picture
      With me? :baby: :coolface:

It's obvious that you cant get the 50 $ starting capital, if you send a pic from your ID with me on the pic. :coolface:
    • Alficor1
      Originally posted by AAomwAA
      and 50$ it is gone:) great cheaters :)
      But you're smiling anyway so i guess your life isnt that bad.
    • IngridN
      Hi there AAomwAA,

First of all, welcome to our Community!

Thank you for sending in your documents and I am sorry to read that you failed our ID check. However if you didn't know before, I am glad to inform you that after the ID Check is completed, the copies will be deleted permanently.

Please keep in mind that has more to offer than just the free $50 starting capital. After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

I hope you'll become an active member here in the community.