MP: $5.14
      CO: $4.95
      BTN: $7.28
      SB: $5.00
      Hero (BB): $11.10
      UTG: $9.60

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has A:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.50, 2 players) J:spade: Q:diamond: J:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB raises to $4.25 and is all-in, Hero calls $3.45

Turn: ($10.00, 2 players) 5:diamond:

River: ($10.00, 2 players) 8:diamond:

stats: (258)21/13 ATS: 25% F3B: 75%(6/8)
      what did he have? slowplay AA, KK... I don't think so... QQ or JJ could have... but if he have had full house or quarts, he would have moved 'johny all in'? no way... what about AJs/o, KJs/o he had 75% F3B so he would have folded this hand... or if he have had, he wouldn't have played as he played...
      so I thought that he had pockets lower than JJ and wanted to scary my...
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

What are his postflop stats? AF, raise CBet and etc? Can't really say much either he is capable of shoving there with a lot worse or not. And it's still possible that he is shoving there with even Jx or as well with nuts. And of course he may even slowplay some overpairs there easily.

So against some passive opponents I might even prefer folding more but against some aggressive ones I don't mind Calling while he may even have sometimes some draws/overcards or whatsoever and maybe even weaker TP. Although I don't think that he is shoving there with a lot worse PPs.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      so now I checked his flop stats... AF on blinds: 8%
      for me this play 'johny all in' shows weakness not strength...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      so now I checked his flop stats... AF on blinds: 8%
      for me this play 'johny all in' shows weakness not strength...
      AF or AFrequency? If he really has such a small % like only has done moves on you like for 8% which is very small and therefore I would really consider being beat and maybe he does that with even overpair which he tries to trap us preflop.

And I disagree that they can't do that with Jx, there are still players who do that. Just doesn't make sense to shove for him with just pure air, he will have some kind of tricky hand here anyways. The problem is that there aren't that many draws on the board, if the board would have more draws that would be more likely him to do that with some draw but while it's not that case then it's even less likely him doing that with bluff or whatsoever.

What did he have then? Overpair?
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Total AF: 8%
      Total Aggr Frequency: 38%- could u explain what it is? and how can I use it?

he was bluffing with pair of eights.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Total AF: 8%
      Total Aggr Frequency: 38%- could u explain what it is? and how can I use it?

he was bluffing with pair of eights.
      Total Aggr Frequency is how frequently a player is aggressive across all post-flop streets.