Keeping track of quiz results?

• luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi!

Again, I might have missed something but: every time we read an article, there it gets ticked (brilliant!). One can also tick the videos (good, even better if it was automatic).

But... I've done some quizzes here and there, and none of them is ticked. Since I've done somewhat randomly the ones I found interesting, I thought it could be nice to keep track of the ones I completed. I know, quizzes have "replayability" but nevertheless I'd like to know if I did it in the past.

Which leads me to the utmost suggestion: I think it would be ace to have the actual score I reached instead of the simple "tick" as in the articles. That way, not only I know which ones I have done, but I also can quickly glance on scores to sort out where does my game need more study, plus I can take the quiz again in the future and compare results/improvement.

Sounds to me as a lot to be won in terms of study and value for the quizzes.
  • 1 reply
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he luizsilveira,

indeed this is a good proposal and we are already aware of it (of course - we all do the quizzes ourselves,too!). However our IT is working on this as a part of an holistic project, thus it will unfortunately take a longer while till our both's proposal comes true.