Clarification about FDB.

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I received a $50 starting capital through Pokerstrategy. I haven't played much on WH since I am located in Canada and can only play during low traffic hours. Therefore I have been playing on the bigger sites. I have been reading about the FDB on the starting capital instructions page and on William Hills website. I'm still unclear about a few things.

1- if I deposit $100+ I will retain the $50 starting capital. Are there any further cashout restrictions if I do this?

2- it says that the bonus is released into a pending account in $5 increments and then released into your player account when completed. What if I don't clear the entire bonus? Is the amount I did clear released at the expiration of the bonus?

3- if $5 of bonus is = 350 WHP and you get 30 WHPs for every raked $, the rakeback is approximately 43%. Is this correct for a SNG player?

4- what does the FDB equal in rakeback for a fullring cash game player?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey jonnyquest,

Originally posted by jonnyquest
      1- if I deposit $100+ I will retain the $50 starting capital.
      That is correct.
      Are there any further cashout restrictions if I do this?
      You cannot withdraw the $50 starting capital until you have generated $50 rake.
      So you have to leave $50 in your account, but you can withdraw your own money and your winnings.

2- it says that the bonus is released into a pending account in $5 increments and then released into your player account when completed. What if I don't clear the entire bonus? Is the amount I did clear released at the expiration of the bonus?
      you will get $5 immediately into your account every time you earned 350 WHPs. So if you don´t clear the entire bonus the rest is gone, but all the money you cleared until this moment is your money and you can do whatever you want with it.

3- if $5 of bonus is = 350 WHP and you get 30 WHPs for every raked $, the rakeback is approximately 43%. Is this correct for a SNG player?
      yes

4- what does the FDB equal in rakeback for a fullring cash game player?
      this is really hard to say. There is no fixed rate for rake and WHPs in cash game. http://poker.williamhill.com/help/wh-points/

Thanks
      Best regards
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the clear answers.

Cheers