This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Clarification about FDB.

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I received a $50 starting capital through Pokerstrategy. I haven't played much on WH since I am located in Canada and can only play during low traffic hours. Therefore I have been playing on the bigger sites. I have been reading about the FDB on the starting capital instructions page and on William Hills website. I'm still unclear about a few things.

1- if I deposit $100+ I will retain the $50 starting capital. Are there any further cashout restrictions if I do this?

2- it says that the bonus is released into a pending account in $5 increments and then released into your player account when completed. What if I don't clear the entire bonus? Is the amount I did clear released at the expiration of the bonus?

3- if $5 of bonus is = 350 WHP and you get 30 WHPs for every raked $, the rakeback is approximately 43%. Is this correct for a SNG player?

4- what does the FDB equal in rakeback for a fullring cash game player?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey jonnyquest,

Originally posted by jonnyquest
      1- if I deposit $100+ I will retain the $50 starting capital.
      That is correct.
      Are there any further cashout restrictions if I do this?
      You cannot withdraw the $50 starting capital until you have generated $50 rake.
      So you have to leave $50 in your account, but you can withdraw your own money and your winnings.

2- it says that the bonus is released into a pending account in $5 increments and then released into your player account when completed. What if I don't clear the entire bonus? Is the amount I did clear released at the expiration of the bonus?
      you will get $5 immediately into your account every time you earned 350 WHPs. So if you don´t clear the entire bonus the rest is gone, but all the money you cleared until this moment is your money and you can do whatever you want with it.

3- if $5 of bonus is = 350 WHP and you get 30 WHPs for every raked $, the rakeback is approximately 43%. Is this correct for a SNG player?
      yes

4- what does the FDB equal in rakeback for a fullring cash game player?
      this is really hard to say. There is no fixed rate for rake and WHPs in cash game. http://poker.williamhill.com/help/wh-points/

Thanks
      Best regards
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the clear answers.

Cheers